Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

New England Lightnings & Harleys MOD Party/DYNO Day!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 06:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New England Lightnings & Harleys MOD Party/DYNO Day!

If you haven't signed up it's in two weeks on Saturday, October 10th, and its all day (8AM-6PM*) at Total Induction Tuning in South Windsor, CT. As of today, it looks like we'll have 20 or more trucks there including three that run in the 10's or 9's (two supercharged, one turbo). Jody is bringing his 9-second Gen1 (on a trailer!).

Paul's 10-second Turbo Gen2 Lightning will of course be there.

And Jim Ienner's 10-second Magnum Powers Gen2 will also be there.

People are coming in from Albany, Brooklyn, Long Island, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. Paul Albino has graciously offered to open up his shop to the Lightning/Harley community and not only will we be having a monster mod party, but time permitting... there will be free dyno pulls on the Dynojet Chassis Dyno. We should also have a sensational barbecue going.

If you live in New England and want to meet some of your fellow Northeast Lightning/Harley owners that you may have "met" online, here's your chance to put faces with names and trucks. Paul's shop is just north of Hartford, CT.

I'm keeping a master list over in LightningRodder.com, but we have guys from NLOC, NHOTC, SVT, and LR coming. Send me a PM if you're thinking of coming and I'll clue you in on what's going on.

Mike

Old 09-28-2009, 10:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

Quick Reply: New England Lightnings & Harleys MOD Party/DYNO Day!