Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV

Hello from CT

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello from CT

Hello, was told to check out this site but a few club members in CT. They said it was a filled with good info and people. The site looks real good! I have a 1993 F-150 XLT 4X4 w/6' bed. I use it as a daily driver and sunk a lot of money into it (no power improvement mods, yet). Engines, tranny, transfercase, upper and lower front ball joints, full exhaust, radius arm bushings...etc..etc...etc

Old 03-10-2008, 01:31 PM
Welcome aboard. I was in CT last night on the Merritt PKWY when this car flipped over and I was stuck in non moving traffice for about 1 to 1.5. Where are you in CT?

Old 03-10-2008, 02:21 PM
Ya, I was on the Merritt last night also and saw the mass backup of taillights. I live in Stratford. Took the last minuet exit before I was also stuck in that mess. Sorry to hear you got caught up in that mess, there were a bunch of AHoles on the road here in CT yesterday. I ran across 6 of them that almost got my family and me into one of those big accidents. Would you believe everyone of those aholes laughed at me and gave me the finger after they did their life threatening moves. If shooting those people were only legal, lol.

Last edited by TorqueO; 03-10-2008 at 02:24 PM.