Go Back   F150online Forums > F-Series Trucks > King Ranch
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos Vin Decoder FAQ Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor DirectoryGarage

King Ranch

Welcome to F150Online Forums!
Welcome to F150Online.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the F150Online Forums community today!

Old 08-21-2011, 01:22 PM
2007 Ford F-150

Question Light tan color with chestnut brown metallic?

We just saw Chestnut Brown Metallic paint (B4?) on a King Ranch truck and loved it. We want to paint our 1950 Chevy Tin Woody wagon that color and would like to paint the top the lighter tan metallic color that Ford used with the Chestnut Red Metallic. Can anyone tell us the name and paint code for that color? I got the B4 code for the Chestnut paint from the AutomotiveTouchUp web site. Is that actually a Ford designation?

Thanks for the help folks.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:47 AM
Garage is empty, add now

I imagine its the same pueblo gold (G3) thats on my green one.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:24 AM
F150online
Administrator
2005 Ford F-150
My Garage

Vehicle: 2012 F-150 King Ranch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahlmann View Post
We just saw Chestnut Brown Metallic paint (B4?) on a King Ranch truck and loved it. We want to paint our 1950 Chevy Tin Woody wagon that color and would like to paint the top the lighter tan metallic color that Ford used with the Chestnut Red Metallic. Can anyone tell us the name and paint code for that color? I got the B4 code for the Chestnut paint from the AutomotiveTouchUp web site. Is that actually a Ford designation?

Pueblo Gold or Arizona Beige.... however, if it was Chestnut, it was Arizona Beige as the Chestnut / Pueblo wasn't an option.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:00 PM
2002 Ford F-150

Vehicle: 2002 King Ranch 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahlmann View Post

You mention two different paint colors, both of which were available on KR's. The Chestnut Metallic Clearcoat, (B4), was available in the early years, '01-'03, while the Chestnut Red Metallic was only available for a year or two, '08-'09? The bottom trim from '01 to '09(? correct me if I'm wrong), was the Arizona Beige, with the Pueblo Gold coming in '10 I believe.
My '02 KR SuperCab is the Chestnut Metallic Clearcoat, B4 and AZ Beige, as is King Ranch Coy's SuperCrew.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:10 PM
2013 Ford F-150 SuperCrew
My Garage

Vehicle: 2013 FORD F150
Send a message via Yahoo to KingRanchCoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberdoodles View Post
You mention two different paint colors, both of which were available on KR's. The Chestnut Metallic Clearcoat, (B4), was available in the early years, '01-'03, while the Chestnut Red Metallic was only available for a year or two, '08-'09? The bottom trim from '01 to '09(? correct me if I'm wrong), was the Arizona Beige, with the Pueblo Gold coming in '10 I believe.
My '02 KR SuperCab is the Chestnut Metallic Clearcoat, B4 and AZ Beige, as is King Ranch Coy's SuperCrew.
Hey Timberdoodles havent seen you on here in a long time. Hope everything is going good for you and dont be a stranger around here

'13 Kodiak Brown EcoBeast 3.55 with e locker
Led Interior Light Conversion,Neopreme Seat Covers
Harley Tails,DeeZee Tailgate assist, MPT Tuned, 275/65/18 Cooper ATP's
Old 09-17-2011, 01:48 AM
2010 Ford F-250

Vehicle: 2010 Ford F-150
Chestnut Red never existed in 2008-2009. It was called Mahogany, and only in 2008. In 2007, it was Dark Copper. For both colors, the two- tone counterpart for the King Ranch was with Pueblo Gold.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:20 PM
2002 Ford F-150

Vehicle: 2002 King Ranch 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanchCoy View Post
Hey Timberdoodles havent seen you on here in a long time. Hope everything is going good for you and dont be a stranger around here
I still look in every once in a while, and throw my .02 worth when I feel like it. I got very tired of all the BS throughout the forum, and the "Re-inventing the wheel" mentality of a lot of people on this forum, when it comes to how to care for the seats. I just decided that I don't need this, so I don't. I wish I could count how many partial bottles of KR conditioner I've given to guys that have never heard of the stuff, of how to care for their seats. Try to help some out anyway.
Things have been OK, but not great, just plugging along. Had a morphine pain pump installed, which has helped out some, but it only helps out the low back some, not the hips, pelvis, neck, etc.......
Keep them in line!

Smith & Wesson Model 19, .357 Mag or Beretta 92FS 9mm
Gibson Swept Side Exhaust, Stainless Steel
K&N FIPK
Herculiner Bed liner
Westin Bed Extender
Royal Purple Lubricants in Diffs, Tranny, and T-Case
Smittybilt Bumper Thumper, (Chrome)
Hella Driving Lights
Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Cab Vent-visors
Dee Zee Black Chrome Tool Box