King Ranch

seats

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 07:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seats

on my 06 king ranch i've tryed a few diffrent conditioners, and well they seem to work ok but everyone i get a tacky feeling to them, when i rest my arm on the center i can feel it and when i feel the seats i can feel it, anyone else have this?

Old 08-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by racin
on my 06 king ranch i've tryed a few diffrent conditioners, and well they seem to work ok but everyone i get a tacky feeling to them, when i rest my arm on the center i can feel it and when i feel the seats i can feel it, anyone else have this?
Are you cleaning off the access after you condition the seats? I always condition the seats and when i get done i get a nice clean microfiber and go over them and it gets the access off and feels great. Also how often do you condition? you may be over conditioning them so its not soaking in the way it should. What conditioners do you use??

Old 08-18-2010, 08:38 PM
what conditioner do you ues?

Old 08-18-2010, 09:20 PM
what conditioner do you ues?
only two i use is the KR conditioner and leather CPR

Old 08-18-2010, 11:03 PM
i've used them 2 and liked i like mothers also. tryed lexol tonite, its..... ah i duno its ok i guess. prolly mothers make it feel the soft, and come to think of it, it may not have that tacky feeling. you got a 03 kr? hows the leather in that? id love to get a new body style kr but cant afford one now, but they look sharp.

Old 08-19-2010, 10:27 AM
i've used them 2 and liked i like mothers also. tryed lexol tonite, its..... ah i duno its ok i guess. prolly mothers make it feel the soft, and come to think of it, it may not have that tacky feeling. you got a 03 kr? hows the leather in that? id love to get a new body style kr but cant afford one now, but they look sharp.
Never thought of Mothers i love there wax so i bet the conditioner would be good also. yes my kr is a 03 model. The leather is real good in it but it sure soaks up that conditioner, but also we have had 26 straight days of 100+ temps also

Old 08-19-2010, 03:42 PM
so with the lexol, the back seats are great nice and soft, the front are ok still got the little tacky feel to it, but it is pretty humid today that could be part of it

Quick Reply: seats