Go Back   F150online Forums > Audio & Video System > Head Units
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to F150Online Forums!
Welcome to F150Online.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the F150Online Forums community today!

Old 12-17-2006, 09:52 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Ford F150
CD stuck in player

On my OEM stock cd player radio in my 00 F150, the cd is stuck in there but text says "NO DISC" when the cd button is pushed. The eject button will not do anything to eject it. I tried put another disc in but it would not take. There is a cd in there because when I last drove my truck I was listening to it. How do I get my cd out without ruining my radio?
Old 12-17-2006, 11:24 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ford F-150
Take the cover off, and reach in there with your fingers and guide it out of the slot.

:santa:
Old 12-20-2006, 03:08 PM

Vehicle: 2003 Ford Expedition
i ran into this once on an expedition i was using. the cd was lifted but wouldnt come out. i stuck another cd in and pushed on the stuck cd and it popped right out. you can try that.
2003 Ford Expedition: 5.4L, harley supercharger, 4lb lower pully, c&l plenum, LFP CAI, LFP SBTB, FTSP, Magnaflow 3" catback, 2006 F150 20's, Hawk brake pads, Drilled rotors, Eclipse AVN-5510, white face gauges, cobalt c2 boost gauge, ??? rwhp, ??? rwtq

Last edited by 03expyeb; 12-20-2006 at 03:24 PM.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:01 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Ford F150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Aid
Take the cover off, and reach in there with your fingers and guide it out of the slot.

:santa:

so the HU has a cover and you just take it off and then you can get to the CD?
Old 01-06-2007, 06:20 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ford F-150
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNoff
so the HU has a cover and you just take it off and then you can get to the CD?
Mine 6 cd changer did.

I had to take the cover off, plug the HU back in to the harness, and while holding the HU in my hand, eject the cd and reach in there to guide it out.

Old 01-06-2007, 06:25 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Ford F150
Man you make it sound easy. Okay so you take the paneling off the dash that covers the HU. Then you take the cover off the HU and start ejecting. Okay. LMK if I missed something. Not good with stereos or interior paneling. they don't seem to be snapped on the way I like to pull on them and I end up breaking off a tab that makes it loose and then it just rattles.
American Eagle 18x9
Nitto Terra Grappler 325/60/18

djlucky777@yahoo.com

softballfans.com
Old 01-06-2007, 06:25 PM