Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chalk up another one for the same old crap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KO...eature=related

57 states....

And you mine as well blame everything on Palin LOL

Old 11-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That's an old one, but it does hit home Our Country is doomed
That was a typical cross section of our population. There a allot of people that can't even point to the USA on a world map

Old 11-21-2010, 02:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think a lot of folks that voted for Ocrap are seeing that things haven't really changed for them for the good. A few folks I know that voted for him are going any way but him in 2012. The hope is that the nation wakes up and sees him for what he is, a suit full of hot air that has ZERO experience for the job. He's already been doing it for two years you say? Yeah, you keep believing he has all the power in his White House.

For him to lose, however, the other side has to run a perfect candidate. And if Sarah Palin is anywhere near it, forget it, game over. My fear is that she'll run as a Tea Party candidate, and that a vote for her will be a vote that helps Ocrap. Party politics at its worst.

Old 11-21-2010, 05:24 PM
Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
I saw this quite a while back and there's nothing new here. Most voters have no clue why they vote for a particular candidate or know anything about the candidates platform or expertise. It's pretty much down to being a popularity contest. I'm sure a lot of blacks voted for Obama just like a lot whites voted for McCain. The sad news is that these voters probably didn't take the time to study the candidates or the issues facing this country and I doubt that it changes.

Palin. I think she has a lot to offer and could be very good for this nation. But she needs to do it from behind the scenes, not as a Presidential candidate. I don't think this country will elect anything but another white man for a while. Not implying there aren't good minority candidates but this country has suffered immensely at the hands of the current moron and this wound is going to be long and painful over the next decade or so. He will be remembered as the first black and the failures that came with it. Shame too as I still would have liked to have been able to vote for Colin Powell. At least when he speaks it's from his intelligence and not a teleprompter written by someone else. He's also very credible and ethically strong.

Old 11-21-2010, 05:55 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Palin. I think she has a lot to offer and could be very good for this nation. But she needs to do it from behind the scenes, not as a Presidential candidate. I don't think this country will elect anything but another white man for a while. Not implying there aren't good minority candidates but this country has suffered immensely at the hands of the current moron and this wound is going to be long and painful over the next decade or so. He will be remembered as the first black and the failures that came with it. Shame too as I still would have liked to have been able to vote for Colin Powell. At least when he speaks it's from his intelligence and not a teleprompter written by someone else. He's also very credible and ethically strong.
Except for the fact that he backed Obama. I felt the same way until that happened.

Old 02-18-2021, 06:33 PM
Suspended
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Best way to tell a Trumpet **** to go to hell !

The Middle finger !

Quick Reply: Chalk up another one for the same old crap