F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

lift kit for 04 f250

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 09:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lift kit for 04 f250

Hey guys Im looking to throw in a 4 inch lift in my truck before this summer. As of now I'm trying to figure out whether to spend more money on leaf springs all around for the lift or go the cheap way and use blocks in the back. Rough country might be the place i will purchase the kit from but I am trying to find out if anyone has experience with either the leafs or blocks. The truck is mostly on road very little off road. Let me know what you guys would prefer. In my last truck i had a leveling kit and the ride was just stupid.

Also has anyone heard good things about zone or tuff country? Zone of what i have read seems pretty good.

Old 05-12-2015, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by FX4man13
Hey guys Im looking to throw in a 4 inch lift in my truck before this summer. As of now I'm trying to figure out whether to spend more money on leaf springs all around for the lift or go the cheap way and use blocks in the back. Rough country might be the place i will purchase the kit from but I am trying to find out if anyone has experience with either the leafs or blocks. The truck is mostly on road very little off road. Let me know what you guys would prefer. In my last truck i had a leveling kit and the ride was just stupid.

Also has anyone heard good things about zone or tuff country? Zone of what i have read seems pretty good.
Anyone??

Old 05-12-2015, 12:31 PM
Former Sponsor
How many miles on the truck? I would look at new leaf packs, personally.

Old 05-16-2015, 09:15 PM
If you have the extra money go with the new leafs but if that is more than you want to spend go with the blocks.

Quick Reply: lift kit for 04 f250