2003 fx4 crew cab security problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 05:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 fx4 crew cab security problem

Hi I am new to the board but I have developed a problem with what i believe to be the factory ford alarm system.
I tried to start my truck yesterday and it would not crank and all the sudden my my door locks kept locking and unlocking and now I cant seem to get the truck started or lock and unlock the truck with the remote or the rmote key pad and I hear a clicking sound coming from a relay in the fuse box . has anyone experianced theis problem before ? I tried to disconnect the battery hoping to relax the relays but it was no help, the relay just keeps clicking until I manually lock the doors with the key and the truck still won't start. everything was working fine prior to this problem battery charge seem to be good. any help I can get from you guys here on the board wouls sure be apprieciated . Thanks Paul

Old 10-20-2008, 11:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 f150 fx4 crewcab security problem

Towed truck to ford dealer.dealer changed the battery all systems operate normal now . Dont get it though, never had a battery problem. then from one start to the next it went bad. Paul

Quick Reply: 2003 fx4 crew cab security problem