Diablo Trinity

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 07:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diablo Trinity

Hey all. After buying and having the Trinity on my 04 F150 5.4l, I have had an emergency come up and need to part with it. I have had it 10 days! i love it but just can't keep it. The Diablo contract says it has a 30 day satisfaction gaurantee and I can return it but when I called them they said it is actually up to the dealer and the place I bought it from does not take back performance parts. I cant believe that Diablo will not honor there own dislamer statement. Ive tried craigslist but no takers. Any ideas? i'm just in a bad spot right now and need the money. Has anyone ever had any luck returning somthing to Diablosports?

Old 02-22-2012, 10:34 AM
glc
Received 761 Likes on 704 Posts
Send DiabloMike a PM and see if he can help you out.

Old 02-22-2012, 02:38 PM
Former Sponsor
Who is the retailer? It would sure be cool if they could honor our satisfaction guarantee.

Please let our sales team know who it was, and they will reach out to them and see if they can help.

Thanks

Old 02-22-2012, 02:45 PM
mike and diablosport will do whatever they can to help you out they are all good people.

Old 02-24-2012, 07:03 AM
Diablo

Thanks man, I kind of screwed up things. The same thing happened with my K n N CAI as I wanted to return it K n N honored it but they contacted the shop and layed into them which in turn really ticked them off! I understand if the shop has that policy and that is why i went to the mfg. I still use/used this shop as the work they do is excellent but now I have screwed that relationship up. I am hesitant to give the name of shop as I am not looking to start any s..t. I just wanted to send it back to the mfg. with all the proper documents and keep everyone happy. Because of the way the CAI was handled, I have to find another shop and that is so hard around here in KS.

Quick Reply: Diablo Trinity