Cheers and Jeers Feedback Forum Have you recently completed a transaction from another f150online.com member? If so, tell us about it!

How To Use This Sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
How To Use This Sub-Forum

This forum is a very simple way to post information about your recent transaction with a f150online.com member. This forum is *NOT* meant to be utilized as a tool to bash other members. F150online.com will, at their discretion, remove threads, edit posts, and issue disciplinary action as needed in this, and all other, forums on our site.

To use this forum, simply post the user from whom you purchased in the TITLE field. Within the Message Field, enter in your experience; good, bad or ugly. Be sure to mention if the pricing was fair, if the shipping was quick, and any other information that you feel is pertinent.

If you had a negative experience, be sure to be concise about what happend. For example, posting that XYZUSER sucks isn't concise. Posting that XYZUSER was slow to ship, packaged the item very poorly, and overcharged by $20 bucks on shipping is perfectly acceptable. Additionally, if it's a great experience, tell why it was postive!

For all questions regarding this forum, please contact a f150online.com staff member!

-Rockpick-

Last edited by Rockpick; 12-03-2008 at 04:52 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this forum is a good idea,

but can you make that you have to have a minimum # of post to post in the classifieds section, you get all these new people , say they want something and never answer lol

Old 12-03-2008, 11:06 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by IDNC76
this forum is a good idea,

but can you make that you have to have a minimum # of post to post in the classifieds section, you get all these new people , say they want something and never answer lol
I will second that...but there are people that come to this forum to buy stuff and not just post in the gd section.

Old 06-08-2009, 07:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just had a very good purchase experience from a new member! One of the smoothest transactions i've ever had on the private market!

Although a post minimum does sound like a good idea!

Nem

Old 09-15-2009, 10:21 PM
06lariat4x4

I am postig myself up here due to a bad transaction dealing with me failing to get a package to another member. i have apologized due to the deleama that i caused in sending a member somthing the postage wass wrong and then the sent it back this took over a month and i am now refunif the money to correct everything i hope no hard feeling are expressed

Quick Reply: How To Use This Sub-Forum