Coffee

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 01:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Coffee

Well, on my way into work tonight I stopped at the local gas & sip to get some coffee. Lucky me! Fresh pot just made. Go out to my truck to put it in the cup holder and .... s*&#! Caught the edge of the cup while crossing the flow-through console and dumped the coffee!

Quickly got the some towels from the back seat and began to mop it all up. Thankfully, almost all of the 20 ounces of coffee ended up inside the two rubber inserts in the cup holder. A little on the WeatherTech mat on the passenger floor (great mats!) and only a few drops on the KR seats! Lucky me once again.

I'll have to give it a really good cleaning later today, once I get home and get my supplies, but thankfully I think it'll be OK. Will have to check the area under the shifter too in case any got down there.

Time to get a lottery ticket!

Old 07-06-2009, 05:30 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Bigs125
Well, on my way into work tonight I stopped at the local gas & sip to get some coffee. Lucky me! Fresh pot just made. Go out to my truck to put it in the cup holder and .... s*&#! Caught the edge of the cup while crossing the flow-through console and dumped the coffee!

Quickly got the some towels from the back seat and began to mop it all up. Thankfully, almost all of the 20 ounces of coffee ended up inside the two rubber inserts in the cup holder. A little on the WeatherTech mat on the passenger floor (great mats!) and only a few drops on the KR seats! Lucky me once again.

I'll have to give it a really good cleaning later today, once I get home and get my supplies, but thankfully I think it'll be OK. Will have to check the area under the shifter too in case any got down there.

Time to get a lottery ticket!

RULE #1 DONT DRINK IN A KR

Old 07-06-2009, 06:04 PM
Make sure to post some pics!

Old 07-06-2009, 06:48 PM
esf
I just spilled a 32oz Mango slurpee in the work truck. Talk about a mess.

Old 07-06-2009, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by esf
I just spilled a 32oz Mango slurpee in the work truck. Talk about a mess.
I prefer Fanana banana

Old 07-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Sorry - didn't take any pics. I was more concerned with getting anything off of the leather seats first. It cleaned up very well and thankfully nothing went into the shifter area. Time to get a good travel mug and not rely on the ones they have in the store.

And definitely no Slurpees will be in the truck - ever!

Quick Reply: Coffee