Klasse AIO question

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 11:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Klasse AIO question

What's the best thing to use to apply AIO with? The bottle says a 100% cotton cloth.. All I had close to that to use was a cotton terry cloth foam applicator, which while using I didn't think was a very good choice.. It seems to suck up too much product and waste it. They say it only takes an oz. to cover a whole care, but I seemed to have to use more than that because of the applicator i was using. Klasse, being as expensive as it is.. I would like to find a better way of applying it, but still be gentle to the paint.

Any suggestions?

Old 05-04-2004, 01:54 PM
Actually, I like using a terry applicator with AIO. The AIO is a fine cleaner, and the extra "bite" of the terry applicators helps clean even more.

Anyhow, try this:

Take the terry applicator and soak it really well........... then squeeze it out until it is just damp. This keeps the applicator from soaking up as much AIO. Then, apply a dime size amount of AIO to the applicator, and lightly work it in. Now take your MF and wipe the area clean.

Also, make sure that you shake the AIO for 30 seconds or so before using, and shake occasionally while you are using it. AIO separates quickly.

Keep in mind that the "1 ounce" recommendation is for an average size car. If you are doing a full size truck, you can probably double that recommendation.

Hope this helps.

Old 05-04-2004, 03:23 PM
yeah, thanks boss I guess it just didn't seem like I was using enough, but that's probably my noobness coming out (more is better!). It looks really good, so I can't complain too much Probably should have put another coat on for coverage, but it was getting dark and I was wore out x_x

Quick Reply: Klasse AIO question