Mr. Clean AutoDry

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 12:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Mr. Clean AutoDry

I'm an absolute sucker for this new Mr. Clean AutoDry system, but I'm still reluctant on purchasing it. If anyone has seen his bad boy in action, please let me know if it works!

Mr. Clean AutoDry

Last edited by Code Three; 05-03-2004 at 12:25 PM.
Old 05-03-2004, 01:02 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Try a quick search within this forum... I think you'll find MORE THAN ENOUGH information about it...

Old 05-03-2004, 03:55 PM
it's great.i wash at least three vehicles ,and sometimes four a week [gotta keep all the toys clean]. it makes it alot easier and faster.

Old 05-03-2004, 07:12 PM
Just tried it this weekend. The starter kit soap, supposed to last 3 washings, barely lasted for 1 washing. Spotless rinse? Hardly. Could be operator error, but you'd best not let water beads evaporate on their own. Granted, wiping these beads will take a lot less effort than it normally would when there would be a lot more beading. And the surface, some water-spotting aside, is really clean. My black KR really looks good. Just don't look too close. I'v purchased the refills, along with a washing mit and towels for drying. Next weekend I'll go through the process again, making sure I catch the beads. It will be more effort than advertised, but the result should be worth it.

Old 05-04-2004, 07:09 AM
"Sheeting aids" have been used in industry for many, many years and do work "ok" soemtimes. They're simply one of the surfactant groups, ionic or non-ionic, that reduce surface tension, therefore allowing the water to "lay down" and therefore run off.....
Life of "the package" may be reduced with mineral deposits in your local water.........or other factors............

Quick Reply: Mr. Clean AutoDry