calling boss/rp, paint ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2004, 03:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
calling boss/rp, paint ?'s

sorry guys for not being around, but we've been doing sea trials with my ship, she just got out of dry dock and got her feet wet and we are testing her out! but here's my question, got this white looking opaque spot on the hood. what the hell is it? please don't say oxidation! also, while i'm here, any suggestions on the roof rails topic? thanks, willie

Old 04-30-2004, 06:15 AM
Re: calling boss/rp, paint ?'s

Originally posted by Willie Dynomite
sorry guys for not being around, but we've been doing sea trials with my ship, she just got out of dry dock and got her feet wet and we are testing her out! but here's my question, got this white looking opaque spot on the hood. what the hell is it? please don't say oxidation! also, while i'm here, any suggestions on the roof rails topic? thanks, willie
Willie,

Hard to tell without seeing pics? Does this spot have fine cracks in it? Does the spot look like it's "bubbled up"?

If so, it could be clear-coat failure?

Old 05-01-2004, 12:27 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Like Boss mentioned... pics would definately help!

RP

Old 05-01-2004, 05:05 PM
as far as pic's go, that won't happen, my digital is a POS! anyway, it looks like real fine pin ******. almost like that they did not paint that spot perhaps? i can see the white underneath. it is so small, but i can see it and that's what matters! anyway, that's that! thanks guys! willie

Old 05-20-2004, 09:32 AM
Willie, did you ever have the hood repainted? Have you ever noticed any bird crap sitting on the hood for any extended period of time??? Pics would sure help tell you what's up with it.

Your "Ship" wouldn't happen to be a fishing boat would it?

Quick Reply: calling boss/rp, paint ?'s