2015 - 2020 F-150

LED headlights conversion

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2016, 11:42 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by thelariat02
Can you not see where Patman says he has them both in his headlights. Literally he has 3 projectors in his lights he made. So yes be has compared then side by side.
Link is in my sig, but i'll bring it out for his research
https://www.f150online.com/forums/il...-retrofit.html

Old 04-27-2016, 08:54 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guess I'm late to the party here... this is an old thread as well it seems.

My LED Conversion kits have been VERY popular. Latest on the market, adjustable beam pattern to help with cut-off and so far not one customer has complained of blinding people.

Available in 6000 lumens, 6500k temp OR for 3000 lumens, 3000k temp (which we recommend for fogs)

http://www.4x4truckleds.com/led-headlight-bulbs/

Old 05-18-2016, 03:51 PM
Yes u can

Originally Posted by kiddo421
Hey all,

I wanted LED headlights for my Lariat (501A) package and came across two sites that looks like they are the most viable ones (and they look like they might be cheaper than OEMs)

The first one is the plug-and-play headlights from Raptor Retrofits (their site says they cost $1600+) and the other site I found sells LED bulbs that you can just change out from your existing halogens. They're GTR Lighting (gtrlighting.com).

The LED conversions from GTR Lighting is interesting to me as they can just be swapped out and they're plug and play too. Check these out.

http://www.gtrlighting.com/gtr-light...00-lumen-bulb/

Has anyone gotten theirs replaced yet? I like to hear results and stuff.
You can buy just the bulbs it's much cheaper and looks the same. Just buy the ones with the built in fan.
I haven't installed on my 2016 f150 yet but I installed led bulbs to my Fiesta and it looks great..

Buy plug and play with fan leds. Don't cut wires because that may void your warranty

Old 05-18-2016, 05:48 PM
Former Sponsor
Do NOT buy the bulbs with the built in fan that you pay $50 for, they are garbage and will blind oncoming drivers (which is why a LOT of people are against LED lights). The only bulbs I've seen on the market that function well are the ones I sell... which is why I picked up the product to sell, I don't like to sell product that does not function well... (F150Leds.com sells the same kind now, as Mark III but he does not give you a water proof boot and charges more).

The kits I have are plug and play and include a ballast and for 2015/2016 owners, a full size replacement boot for your headlight.

Quick Reply: LED headlights conversion