So the new parts came in and i am very happy with them. They seem to be very good quality. Mine came with the black e-coating on the vented edge and also on the center part of the rotor. New locking spindle nuts were also included.
The install was quite easy. Basic steps were...
1. Remove lug nuts & wheel (6 lugs)
2. Remove calipers and remove old pads (2 bolts)
3. Remove caliper bracket and hang w/wire (2 bolts)
4. Remove spindle nut cotter-pin and cover
5. Remove spindle nut with long breaker bar
6. Remove rotor w/ bearing assembly (search for removal trick on YouTube if needed)
7. Clean area & remove any loose rust
8. Install new bearing assembly
9. Install new spindle nut and torque the crap out of it (almost 300 ft-lbs)
10. Install new rotor
11. Install new pads
12. Re-install caliper assembly
13. Re-install wheel
Haven't test driven it yet. I ordered the wrong rotors for the rear and had to send them back, so it will be another week or so before I get to it.
That's it; next time I'll only have to replace the rotors with the 4WD version.