1997 - 2003 F-150

Decisions

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Decisions

Im fairly new to this forum. i have had a 99 f150 lariat as my first truck. im now 19. a few months ago i rolled it on its side and messed up the drviers side sheet metal. i am going to school two hours away and didnt have the money at the time to pay to get it fixed so i bought a 2009 toyota tacoma regular cab. i had to be able to get back and forth to school every week. even thought i like the truck a lot i miss my f150. im thinking of getting my f150 back and selling the toyota. Any thoughts? or suggestions?
sorry for taking so long
thanks

Old 07-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by mouche
Im fairly new to this forum. i have had a 99 f150 lariat as my first truck. im now 19. a few months ago i rolled it on its side and messed up the drviers side sheet metal. i am going to school two hours away and didnt have the money at the time to pay to get it fixed so i bought a 2009 toyota tacoma regular cab. i had to be able to get back and forth to school every week. even thought i like the truck a lot i miss my f150. im thinking of getting my f150 back and selling the toyota. Any thoughts? or suggestions?
sorry for taking so long
thanks
A 99 lariat is a nice truck. Perfect year if you ask me. I would take it over a tacoma any day. Able to get pics of the damage? There was no insurance on the truck at the time?

Old 07-04-2011, 06:14 PM
sounds like a matter of money man and what does it mean to u. I personally would of fixed the truck unless it was totaled and then I would of just looked around for another one like the one I had. Im not much for half size trucks even the newer tacomas that look pretty cool. U sit in a half size truck and then sit in a full size truck and to me the leg room alone is amazing and im a shorter person. Both are solid as far as reliability. It all depends on how much the cost is and if u want it back bad enough I guess

Old 07-05-2011, 05:52 AM
I have no pictures as of right now. they are in my other camera. The damage was nothing but sheet metal and two doors. I have all the replacement parts at the body shop as of now. As far as insurance, it was on private land and we decided to not claim it on insurance. And if i wouldnt of had to have a vehicle to get back and forth to college right away i would have never bought the tacoma. And i am the same way as far as the room.

Quick Reply: Decisions