What do yall think of the newest all terrrain swamper?

Old 07-10-2002, 10:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What do yall think of the newest all terrrain swamper?

Don't know if yall had seen it yet...it's already for sale in 33x13.5R15 and 33x13.5R16 sizes...next are several different 39s and then 44s...don't know about any future sizes as yet.

I hated it at first, but its growing on me quite a bit. It's kind of radical, but it's different, and i tend to like different in things such as tires...just getting opinions...

Old 07-11-2002, 02:30 AM
That is a different design isn't it. Like to see how that would handle in the mud and other stuff. Since I live in the snow belt, wonder how it would handle the snow up here. The design sort of reminds me of Tiger strips, but that is just me. Thanks for putting up the pic BigBadRed!

PBALL

Old 07-13-2002, 08:25 PM
what terrain are they intended for? they definitely dont look good for mud. snow maybe?

Old 07-14-2002, 09:55 PM
First off, they are not all terrains, they are STS, which means street tires. they suck in the snow, mud, rain. They are alot like those stupid stupid thornbirds, Interco designed those to be a street tire with cool looking side lugs. they are poser tires that losers buy because they think they are so bad a$$. Super swamper make the best mud tires. i hav had SSR's, and SX's in a 35x14.50 and a 38x14.50 size. the truxxus tires are OK but when it really comes down to it Super Swamper does not have the money to build a good tire. all of there tires are made for trucks that see mud as often as they see pavement. so those tires stink, if you want a good AT get a BFG, GY, or michelin. thats it.

Old 07-19-2002, 09:15 AM
Thumbs down

I would have to agree with Scotty, those tires dont look that aggressive anyway, Im used to looking at my 35" Baja Claws though..
But thats besides the point...
I think that they do look like a poser tire...
They have no sidewall for offroading, and just look like the small tread patern will wear fast...

This is of course only MHO..
I've seen them before and never liked them from the beginning...
They look like a sand tire more than anything?

Old 07-19-2002, 04:43 PM
i think sand and snow may be its only strong points...and the snow is if-y...this is by no means a mud tire...I dont know about road wear...prolly better than the other swampers, but not as good as a real A/T...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What do yall think of the newest all terrrain swamper?