Need opinions on wheels!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 09:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need opinions on wheels!

Alright so far I really like the XD Monster's in flat black and the Ballistic Jesters in flat black (I also like the red insert, because you can paint them whatever color, I would probably do white)...are there any other black wheels that you would recommend (ones that are black with white trim would be the coolest) looking at?

Old 04-07-2010, 10:42 PM

Monsters are pretty sick, they are my favorite wheel. I would look into the other XD series wheels. I see your set on flat black but the XD hoss wheels come in gloss and have a really deep lip. I think they look sick and I almost went with them for my exped. From your post your truck has to be white so if you could get something with accents like you said would be sick. I also like the new armour wheels, or you could look into the new rockstars on kmc's website. They have a bunch of new styles coming out.

Old 04-07-2010, 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by Lightning Expo
Monsters are pretty sick, they are my favorite wheel. I would look into the other XD series wheels. I see your set on flat black but the XD hoss wheels come in gloss and have a really deep lip. I think they look sick and I almost went with them for my exped. From your post your truck has to be white so if you could get something with accents like you said would be sick. I also like the new armour wheels, or you could look into the new rockstars on kmc's website. They have a bunch of new styles coming out.
thanks a lot for the reply...yea the hoss wheels are sweet and I will check out some of the other KMC wheels as well...I absolutely love this truck

just curious what size wheels are those on that truck above??

Old 04-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Other than the Monster, maybe the Hoss or Diesel.

Old 04-08-2010, 03:56 PM
I think the crager super sports look good, but I am a 2-tone fan. Personally I think the all black looks utilitarian like it just rolled off a russian assembly line, but thats me and I'm old! I still like the crager keystones

Quick Reply: Need opinions on wheels!