New Rims paint coming off, Get to exchange for other style. Should I get Black ones?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 08:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Rims paint coming off, Get to exchange for other style. Should I get Black ones?

My truck came with new rims and tires. After a couple weeks I noticed after washing it that the grey paint was flaking off in the spoke area. Good thing is I get to exchange them for another set in a different style.. I was thinking about getting a black rim...Would that look good on my truck? Thoughts, pros/cons, pics of your black rims.
thanks

Old 11-14-2006, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by BONSAI AFFECT
My truck came with new rims and tires. After a couple weeks I noticed after washing it that the grey paint was flaking off in the spoke area. Good thing is I get to exchange them for another set in a different style.. I was thinking about getting a black rim...Would that look good on my truck? Thoughts, pros/cons, pics of your black rims.
thanks
Ive decided to go to black rims also do to the snow/salt. Im looking at Helo Maxx 6 because of the back spacing.

Old 11-14-2006, 10:22 AM
I dont know as much as most on here, but from what I have seen, the black rims are quite a bit cheaper then the chromes. So if your looking to save some cash I would say go black, but if its a straight swap... personally I would stay chromes.. esp on a gray truck.

Quick Reply: New Rims paint coming off, Get to exchange for other style. Should I get Black ones?