Helo Website

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 06:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Helo Website

I'm trying to find helo's website, I'm trying to get some specs on a set of wheels I'm interested in and can't seem to find helo's website. If anybody could help it would be appreciated.

Old 04-09-2006, 07:26 PM
man i cant find anything on Helo- maybe its like moto metal used to be (no site at all- they now have one, but its sorta pathetic) what set of wheels- maybe we can help find that info for ya?

Old 04-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Try this site:
http://www.wheelpros.com/brands/index.php?id=26

If I understand it correctly, they're the main distributor for several brands of wheels. Therefore the manufacturer doesn't need to maintain their own site.
I have seen a couple manufacturer specific sites for some of the brands that WheelPros distributes though.

Old 04-09-2006, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by TheKR
Try this site:
http://www.wheelpros.com/brands/index.php?id=26

If I understand it correctly, they're the main distributor for several brands of wheels. Therefore the manufacturer doesn't need to maintain their own site.
I have seen a couple manufacturer specific sites for some of the brands that WheelPros distributes though.
That was one of the sites I did manage to find but they don't really list the specs I was hoping to find backspacing and offset numbers. The wheels are Helo Skids, I have seen them on an 04+ f150 and they look good, don't stick out or anything, so I guess that will have to be enough reassurance as I'm planning to buy them tomorrow. I just want to buy some wheels and put them on my truck I'm honestly a little tired of looking through hundreds of different wheels and trying to imagine how'd they look like on my truck. Thanks for the help Balog and KR.

Old 04-10-2006, 12:17 AM
sweet looking wheels- i like em- judging by the looks of them, they look like pretty low offset, so they should stay 'tucked' pretty well they 20x9's right or going 22- either way youre around 5" +/- a quarter inch- so id say buy em & post pics!!!

Old 04-10-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by BalogUK
sweet looking wheels- i like em- judging by the looks of them, they look like pretty low offset, so they should stay 'tucked' pretty well they 20x9's right or going 22- either way youre around 5" +/- a quarter inch- so id say buy em & post pics!!!
Just did, and hopefully this weekend

Quick Reply: Helo Website