American Eagle Rims Photoshopped to my Truck

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 12:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
American Eagle Rims Photoshopped to my Truck

OK so I went over to my friend's yesterday and took a look at his tires/rims. Hes got 17" American Eagle with the beadlock ring, with 305/70R17 tires on it. looks pretty cool. Anyways, I was thinking 20's at first, but now I think I might get a set of similar rims (without the beadlock) and tires. I photoshopped this photo and put his rims and tires on my truck. I do have the AutoSpring spacer.

He id running a 8" wide rim, with I think 5" or so of backspacing. Is this about the size I should run? He bought them at Americas Tire, you guys have any suggestions on where to buy or anything? Thanks!

Old 01-24-2006, 07:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Robamus
OK so I went over to my friend's yesterday and took a look at his tires/rims. Hes got 17" American Eagle with the beadlock ring, with 305/70R17 tires on it. looks pretty cool. Anyways, I was thinking 20's at first, but now I think I might get a set of similar rims (without the beadlock) and tires. I photoshopped this photo and put his rims and tires on my truck. I do have the AutoSpring spacer.

He id running a 8" wide rim, with I think 5" or so of backspacing. Is this about the size I should run? He bought them at Americas Tire, you guys have any suggestions on where to buy or anything? Thanks!
You can buy American Eagles pretty cheap on Ebay.

Quick Reply: American Eagle Rims Photoshopped to my Truck