same old question - wheels

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
same old question - wheels

I cant seem to find any wheels that will fit my 05 screw cab. i have factory 18's and 2 performance parts stores are telling me that every wheel i throw at them will not fit. i am seeing many of the same wheels on trucks that are posted on this site. i already purchased the pro comp 6001 18x9.5 with the pro comp xtreme all terains. absolutely loved them but they rubbed (bad) so i was told my only option was a 3" body lift. - have heard good and bad so i cant decide what to do. even if the pro comp setup would work i think they stuck out too much almost 3 inches (dont want to risk throwing rocks up the side of the truck) i am so confused then when i go to discount or les schwab some guy says yeah no problem on any of the wheel then when i ask some specifics questions he doesnt know the answers. I already put a 2 1/2 leveling kit on and just want to find some cool 18" wheel that stick out a little with 33" tires. I just drove by the local ford dealer and they have a king ranch with a leveling kit and 22's and toyo open countries. getting extemely frustrated and hope somebody has some advice. just want some 18 x8.5 or even 20x8.5 with aggressive tires.

Old 07-08-2005, 04:26 PM
I can help you, send me a PM where I can contact you.

Old 07-08-2005, 07:48 PM
sorry i am a new guy i dont know what you mean by a "PM" let me know

Old 07-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Just click on his name and then click on view profile, on the right you will see send a private messags. Click on that and send him a message.
Then he will respond.
In the upper right side of the screen it says Welcome, And under that it says private messages.
That is where you check your incomming messages.
Hope this helps you!

Last edited by h8louzn; 07-10-2005 at 04:08 PM.

Quick Reply: same old question - wheels