Advantages of Used or Refurbished Fuel Injectors

Old 11-19-2016, 10:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Advantages of Used or Refurbished Fuel Injectors

The fuel injector may be only the nozzle and the valve, but is part of the charge of supplying the fuel in the combustion process in the system optimization engine car. Over time, the fuel injector deterioration which can lead to inefficient use of fuel. Signals are reduced to this problem and rough idle or hesitation mileage. In this case, your mechanic will usually recommend that you replace the injector your fuel. Sometimes, you may want to replace it just to get more performance from the car. In both cases, you have a choice when you want to replace your injector fuel.
Fuel injectors used
The shop may install fuel injector used in his car as an alternative to the injector broken or ineffective. Suddenly, this could be a great solution because it can be easily seen some improvement in the way your car runs. However, the fuel injectors used are not always the best option and cannot guarantee better performance. At most, it is hoped to address the problem of the car to try.
Fuel injectors Refit
On the other hand, reconditioned fuel injectors parts that have been restored according to the fuel injector manufacturers specifications. They are the fuel by the old injections that have undergone diagnostic tests to determine the precise spray patterns, flow rates, and overall performance. After that recalibration to ensure the effective management of a certain amount of fuel that will be used for the type.
The fuel injector refurbished is almost like a new piece of brightness without newly these parts manufacturer. However, it has been tested components and the organization to meet the standards. And often sold with a guarantee. With the renewal of the fuel injector, and you can be sure to get significant improvements in your fuel line system, exactly what you want to achieve when you decide to change the old fuel injector in your used car.

Old 11-19-2016, 11:34 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Recalibration ??

I Agree with the part -- "The fuel injector may be only the nozzle and the valve, but is part of the charge of supplying the fuel in the combustion process in the system optimization engine car. Over time, the fuel injector deterioration which can lead to inefficient use of fuel".

And I think injectors are frequently the cause of "rough idle" with high mileage engines.

But I am not completely convinced about refurbished or re-manufactured injectors. Even though cost is a very significant part of the consideration.

And I have trouble with this part:

Originally Posted by alozcarney

After that recalibration to ensure the effective management of a certain amount of fuel that will be used for the type.

I'm not sure how one can be 'calibrated' if it's rate of flow is incorrect with a known correct electrical pulse width valve actuation. I'm in favor of new ones of a match set only.

Search this Thread