NO POWER!! Please Help!! cant get passed 10MPH

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 05:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NO POWER!! Please Help!! cant get passed 10MPH

ok here is my issue....i have a 97 f150 5.4 4x4....i just replaced my heater core...what a pain...anyway i had to take my entire dash apart to get it in...ok so i put everything back together hooked up the heater core and replaced my battery terminals cause they were corroded i put some of that stuff that is suppose to clean the white stuff off your terminals...well it ate up my ground side to the battery so i replaced that today...and still have the same issue...i step on the gas and goes nowhere wont go above 10mph...it seems like there is no fuel getting to the motor...it will pop here and there sounds like the fuel is detonating like its suppose to but loud and the truck will jolt i put my code reader on it and its not throwing any codes...so i got to thinking that maybe i missed some plugs when i was putting the dash together so i am in the process of taking it apart again...i am also going to check to see if maybe i knocked a vaccum hose off...the other thing i noticed today that my heater hose is a little kinked would this cause this problem

Quick Reply: NO POWER!! Please Help!! cant get passed 10MPH