Mine won't start after changing battery

Old 01-04-2009, 06:06 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by tjk_in_cny
Someone is in a good mood today.

Now stop staring at your truck and get it done. I still need pic's of your intake assembly.
Well, I'm working on the damn harness - I'm pretty sick of wiring at the moment - Can't wait until I get to the intake..That's more fun.

The f250 broke down as well I have to figure that mess out now and of course that's a wiring problem. I haven't worked on that truck yet. Someone else freaked the nasty on it, it's a mess. Not going to be much fun today.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
starter

Jbreew do you have a picture of the starter looking at the blot end so I can see where the third bolt is. Thanks

Old 01-07-2009, 09:21 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mowpar
Jbreew do you have a picture of the starter looking at the blot end so I can see where the third bolt is. Thanks
He already posted the pic for you in this thread. Go to page 2 in this thread and you will see it a couple of times.

Old 01-07-2009, 09:27 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Mowpar,
By any chance did you pull the passanger side tire off and look at your starter. You can see 2 bolts very clearly from that view. You do have to look through and around your wheel well shroud. The Top bolt @ the 12 o'clock position sits back in there a bit on the very top of the starter. Maybe it is surrounded by crud or something. I pulled my original starter with about 139k on it and I could see the bolt clearly.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mine won't start after changing battery