Who runs MotorCraft Syn-Blend Oil Exclusively?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Oil prices is why everything in our economy is going up right now. One word...Shipping. There are freight charges involved somewhere down the line in every single thing we do, period. Gas prices go up, shipping companies raise their rates. This gets passed to the company that requries something to be shipped. What does that company do with it...logical, they pass it on to the consumer in the form of increased retail prices. You pay for freight in some form or another, even when you walk into a retail outlet and purchase straight off the shelf. Gas prices are affecting every single facet of our lives right now, and not just in the form of higher gas prices.

My friggin favorite items at Jamba Juice has gone up almost a $1 out of my pocket in the past 8 months...That's a 30% increase. Heck, gas hasn't even gone up that much in the past 8 months!!

Last edited by Galaxy; 04-04-2008 at 03:51 PM.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jethat
The real question is how big were the oil companies profits prior the Bush regime? I don't know but it seems to me every year is another record breaking profit year for them. Bush could have done things he has not to stem the rising costs. A sound energy policy would sure be nice..
When bush moved into the Whithouse a barrel of oil was 47.00 dollars.

Old 04-05-2008, 02:09 AM
glc
Received 759 Likes on 703 Posts
Originally Posted by stang5.0
When bush moved into the Whithouse a barrel of oil was 47.00 dollars.
Nope - I just looked it up, oil in January 2001 was about 28 bucks.

Old 04-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by glc
Nope - I just looked it up, oil in January 2001 was about 28 bucks.
Aghh the good ol days when gas and wemen were cheap Well atleast the gas was cheap

Old 04-05-2008, 01:44 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Galaxy
Oil prices is why everything in our economy is going up right now. One word...Shipping. There are freight charges involved somewhere down the line in every single thing we do, period. Gas prices go up, shipping companies raise their rates. This gets passed to the company that requries something to be shipped. What does that company do with it...logical, they pass it on to the consumer in the form of increased retail prices. You pay for freight in some form or another, even when you walk into a retail outlet and purchase straight off the shelf. Gas prices are affecting every single facet of our lives right now, and not just in the form of higher gas prices.

My friggin favorite items at Jamba Juice has gone up almost a $1 out of my pocket in the past 8 months...That's a 30% increase. Heck, gas hasn't even gone up that much in the past 8 months!!
Funny how most companies profits (margins to)are down dramatically due to higher fuel cost but its ok for big oils profit margins to remain the same (I doubt thats true but I'm to lazy to prove it) according to the Bu****es. Bush the Big oil Texas man has raped us all...

Old 04-05-2008, 01:53 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by jethat
Funny how most companies profits (margins to)are down dramatically due to higher fuel cost but its ok for big oils profit margins to remain the same (I doubt thats true but I'm to lazy to prove it) according to the Bu****es. Bush the Big oil Texas man has raped us all...
Why should they make less money? The only "logic", and I'm giving you some credit by even calling it that, your providing is that if one suffer all should suffer with them. You know might want to grab a brochure on China as communism seems to fit in with your ideals. Let's play a game, pretend your head of Shell. You are going to drop your profits, hurt your shareholders and throw money away because you feel bad for the American people? Yeah, sure you would buddy

Old 04-05-2008, 02:02 PM
glc
The head of Shell could care less about Americans - he's in the Netherlands.

Old 04-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by stang5.0
How much was gas a gallon when Bush went into the Whithouse?
answer- $1.19 per gallon.

How much is avg. price for a gallon of gas now (7 years later)?
answer- $3.35 and rising...

I can't understand how Democrats done that. Sorry....
O ya I love 5w-20 mc oil. it is all I will run in my truck and car.
you can't understand how the dumbocrats did that? How about passing a law a couple years ago so we can't drill new oil wells off the coast of America? How about the environmentalists pressuring the government to make it so hard to build a refinery? Now you tell me.. how did bush make the price of a barrel of crude oil so high? Almost forgot one... the government taxes the crap out of gas. And they are a business that doesn't make anything but problems!!

Old 04-06-2008, 11:30 AM
glc
the government taxes the crap out of gas.
They tax it a lot less than most countries do. Ask someone in the UK how much gas is there, and how much of that is tax. They are paying the same $105 a barrel there as we do!

Old 04-06-2008, 11:37 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by glc
They tax it a lot less than most countries do. Ask someone in the UK how much gas is there, and how much of that is tax. They are paying the same $105 a barrel there as we do!
Because other's have it worse does not mean we have it good.

Old 04-06-2008, 02:41 PM
glc
Show me any country except a member of OPEC that has it better, please.

Old 04-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by glc

So because the europeans tax it more, we should feel lucky here? Sorry, we are the world leaders. I don't follow europe. Taxes are evil. It is our money. The government is taking the stance that it is there money and they give us some in the form of tax rebates and such. We need to stop that thinking. As I said, the government is not a business, they don't make a profit, and they are very inefficiant in programs they handle, and they have no business taking our money for much more than national defense.

Old 04-06-2008, 04:06 PM
glc
Chris, unfortunately your libertarian views and principles are unworkable, due to all the citizens we have these days that don't KNOW anything other than being on the dole. Survival of the fittest is a politically incorrect concept.

Old 04-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by chris1450
So because the europeans tax it more, we should feel lucky here? Sorry, we are the world leaders. I don't follow europe. Taxes are evil. It is our money. The government is taking the stance that it is there money and they give us some in the form of tax rebates and such. We need to stop that thinking. As I said, the government is not a business, they don't make a profit, and they are very inefficiant in programs they handle, and they have no business taking our money for much more than national defense.
Maybe if you jump up and down and fuss and cry a little bit more... NAAA, I'm still going to tell you to go read up on your so called facts and then repost your complaints in the "GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM". Taxes aren't the reason oil is so much. Have you heard about the actual value of the dollar lately? This is why a barrel of crude costs so much in American currency.

Go back and read the OP question. Are you contributing anything at all?

I use Castrol blend 5w20. I use it in everything I have, and, have used motorcraft oil in the past and have had no ill effects with it.

Old 04-06-2008, 06:06 PM
I've changed from motor craft.. to rp.. to moto craft... 93000 no probs...

Quick Reply: Who runs MotorCraft Syn-Blend Oil Exclusively?