thank you

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 10:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thank you

I wanted to say thank you for the invaluable advice I gotten from this board over the past couple years. Have never posted to the board but have solved most of my problems by searching the board for answers.

Most recently I had a CEL issue. Of course went to my local autozone (as always suggested) pulled the infamous P0174 code, searched the board, found the solutions, bought the dealer only PVC hose parts, cleaned the MAF sensor, changed the air filter while it was apart. Problem solved. The girl at autozone said she did not know what the code meant, my reply was no problem I know where to find the answer and solution.

In the past I have searched the board for things like changing plugs, front brakes (frozen rotor advice), oxygen sensors, general tips. All invaluble advice from people who know what they are talking about. Even when I can't fix it myself (ball joints)I always search the board before I bring it to someone.

My vehicle is a 97 F150 5.4 4WD ext cab with towing pkg 125K mi. I have had the vehicle since new and enjoy the ride everytime I use it.
Again thank you so much to all who provide advice on this board.