Lowered 2013 F-150 FX2 low mileage - $27000

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 06:42 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
SOLD - Lowered 2013 F-150 FX2 low mileage - $27000

Original owner. As you can see from the picture of the window sticker, it's loaded. I searched for this truck because I was looking for a 5.0 with a 3.73 rear. Had to be a red truck so that it matched the red piping on the black leather seats. The truck has never been in an accident. Front windshield was replaced due to rock chip. I have all documentation/service records. It's lowered, but the ride is as smooth as a stock suspension. It handles like a sport truck. Most people that ride in it are suprised by how responsive and quick it is. With the 3.73 rear and the custom tune it runs great and still gets a 17mpg around town and 23mpg on the highway at 70 mph.
Luxury and appearance packages. FX2 Sport. Navigation with backup camera. Backup sensors. 12 way power front seats, heated and cooled. HID headlights w/ fog lamps. Adjustable steering wheel and power adjustable pedals. 5.0 V8 engine with 6spd transmission. 3.73 electronic locking rear. Spray bed liner with hard roll up tonneau bed cover. Trailer tow pkg. with brake control and trailer sway control. Traction control w/ hill start assist.
Lowered 3" front and 5½" rear with Belltech lowering kit
Air Lift - Air bags on rear springs (to raise truck up for payload or towing)
SCT Tuner with Multiple tunes from 5 Star Tuning.
BAK RollX tonneau cover w/ tailgate weatherstripping
StopTech Slotted Cryo frozen rotors
Hawk LTS pads
Du-Ha - Under rear seat storage
Anzo tinted rear 3rd brake light.
DeeZee -Rear tailgate assist strut.
Lower grill insert
This truck is in excellent condition in and out. It looks great and I get a lot of comments on it.

I took a picture of odometer on 10/19/2018 with 56,459 mileage. The best pictures I have were taken on 7/28/2017 and included a picture on that date when the odometer had 53,500. Only 3k miles in over a year. The truck looks exactly the same.

My Craiglist ad

Last edited by dput8; 01-17-2019 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Sold
The following users liked this post:

Quick Reply: Lowered 2013 F-150 FX2 low mileage - $27000