2007 Oxford White FX2, Eibach Lowered, Satin Black Saleen 23"

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 11:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 Oxford White FX2, Eibach Lowered, Satin Black Saleen 23"

Well, I'll miss this truck. I have to put my 2007 FX2 with 50,100 miles on it up for sale. It has been a great truck in the 27,000 miles I've had it, not a single problem with it. But I just can't justify keeping it right now. I have another car and I gotta get my student loans paid down. This truck has been very well taken care of and is in great shape. I have changed the Oil every 3k with motorcraft oil. The last 4 oil changes have been the full synthetic motorcraft. Mods are as follows:
  • Lowered with Eibach 2/3 pro kit and dampers along with 2" ground force shackles for a total of a 2/5 drop
  • 23" Saleen Wheels Powdercoated Satin Black with Continental 305/40/23's
  • Roush Off-Road Side Exit with High-Temp Black Powdercoated Tips
  • 35% Tint on front windows (0 gap at top of window)
  • Hellwig Front and Rear Swaybars (Handles Amazingly for a heavy truck!!)
  • retrosolutions.com 5000k 55w HID drop in kit
  • Wagner Thermoquiet front brake pads
  • XM Radio installed in ashtray (hides perfectly when not using it, looks really nice)
  • Leather wrap around shifter ****
  • FoMoCo FX2 Lower Grill
  • Ford Bedliner
  • TruXport Tonneau

I also have a set of Hella Tails/3rd Brake light that were on the truck. They started acting funny, not working right so I put the stockers back on. The buyer can have them though and see if they can get them working.
Also, I have a set of the stock running boards and all the bolts that I took off when I lowered the truck that will be included.

I have all stock parts except the exhaust as that was chopped off. Includes all suspension/sway bar parts, Headlight Bulbs, Wheels/Tires, ashtray liner if you want to take XM out and so on. The stock wheels have 2 bridgestone blizzak snow tires on the back wheels and stock tires on the front and 2 more tires not on wheels that came off when I put the Blizzaks on. I have an Excel spreadsheet with the dates/mileages for all mods and services. If you want to look at that, let me know. And some pictures.....

There are lots more pictures in my gallery and also on the autotrader ad here:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb

Asking price is $20,000 with everything included.

If you have any questions at all or want to look at it, let me know. Phone number is 440-409-2745 if you want to call. I am in the Cleveland, OH metro area.

Truck will just be sitting in the garage staying nice and clean as I have been driving my other car. So the mileage should stay right around what it is.

Last edited by stompy; 04-06-2010 at 12:31 AM.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:54 PM
Any Interest? I can take off parts for a lower price also....This truck is just waiting for a supercharger!!

Old 03-28-2010, 11:56 PM

sell the rims? lol Beautiful truck man. why are you getting rid of it

Old 03-29-2010, 01:05 AM
Dam Stompy is wis you didn't have to sell it looks dam good. I ordered one of those FoMoCo466 Grills myself and im waiting to get back home to put it own. Good luck with the sell. Do you have it on ebay or craigslist?

Old 03-30-2010, 08:57 AM
I gotta get rid of it to get my student loans paid down. I've got quite a bit from college and it just doesn't make sense to have 2 vehicles with all those loans and I just don't need a truck right now. If I don't sell it within a couple months I'll probably put it back to stock and sell the parts so keep an eye out.

I have it on autotrader and here right now, that's about it. I am in no real rush to sell it but I haven't had a single bit of interest in over a week now so I may look at other options.

Old 03-30-2010, 01:29 PM
if you put the truck to stock ill buy the lowering kit

Old 03-30-2010, 01:38 PM

Ill buy the rims and headlights unless the headlights are stock.

Old 04-08-2010, 04:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wanna ship to Cali?

Old 04-08-2010, 01:33 PM
I'm sure we can make something work...I've shipped cars before. Might be a little pricey to Cali though!

Quick Reply: 2007 Oxford White FX2, Eibach Lowered, Satin Black Saleen 23"