2000 Expedition XLT 4x4 5.4L sf bay area,ca

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 04:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 Expedition XLT 4x4 5.4L sf bay area,ca

I got a new job where I have to commute much farther than I used to so it's time to step down. It's got every option and feature I want but just isn't practical. Below is a description and pictures. Let me know if you have any questions. 151900 miles $4200 obo

-Sport package, leather, power driver’s seat, power adjustable pedals, 3rd row seat, tow package with transmission fluid cooler, rear AC, factory skid plates, fog lights, keyless entry, heated mirrors, roof rack, privacy glass, 3.55 gears with factory limited slip in rear 9.75” axle.
-Clean title in hand, clean Carfax, registration paid until October 2015, smogged 4 months ago with great results.
-Factory air suspension converted to coils rear and helper shocks front professionally using Monroe kit.
- 285/70/17 Falken Wildpeak AT tires on Lincoln Navigator wheels with ~7,000 miles on them.
-Slotted and drilled rotors front and rear
-K&N Series 77 CARB legal air intake.
-Pioneer MP3/CD head unit with Bluetooth calling and audio streaming with (4) 6x8 Pioneer door speakers.
-Waterproof neoprene (real not the neosupreme) Coverking seat covers. The first row was installed to cover seat bottoms with a little of the stitching coming apart.
-LED reverse, license plate, interior 2nd row, cargo area, and 3rd brake light bulbs.
-Aftermarket Lightning style black headlights and corner lights with Sylvania Ultra headlight bulbs
- Aftermarket black taillights
-Professionally detailed upon purchase to restore paint condition and clean interior, new silver pinstripe applied to both sides by detailer- Hand washed and waxed every 3 months during ownership.
- Coolant flush, oil change, and inspection performed at Ford upon purchase-clean bill of health.
-Oil changed and tires rotated less than 500 miles ago
-Both valve cover gaskets and all spark plugs changed professionally at 147,000.
-Trailer wiring harness and transmission filter and gasket included with vehicle.
-Sun shade put in windshield every day to preserve dash condition.
- CA or NV owned its whole life- no rust or corrosion.

Issues-
-The odometer back light doesn’t light up all the time
-The driver’s door lock doesn’t always unlock with the key fob unlock button- the lock actuator is weak but a new lock actuator is included with vehicle.
-Front grille surround and front of roof paint sun faded. I got it that way. It has since been washed and waxed every 3 months religiously to preserve the paint condition the detailer got it back to. You can see by the pictures it still cleans up and shines nicely.

http://s245.photobucket.com/user/mad...y%20Expedition

Old 10-01-2014, 04:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sold

Quick Reply: 2000 Expedition XLT 4x4 5.4L sf bay area,ca