Supercharged 2001 supercrew cab 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 02:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Supercharged 2001 supercrew cab 4x4

2001 F-150 super crew cab 4x4 with just under 190k miles. The Truck runs good and still has plenty of power especially for the milage it has. Its using some oil between changes but thats to be expected with high miles. Interior is in good shape with no tears or rips, carpet is fair. Since Ive owned the truck (since about 2005) I have used this truck as a daily driver and to haul my camper and race car. I won't say I didn't get on the gas once and a while because that would be a flat out lie, but I didn't beat the hell out of this truck or go 4 wheeling....I have a low 9 second Cobra and thats what I drive hard to get a thrill. I put the supercharger on about 3 years ago for the sole purpose of adding more power for towing. Here is a list of the extras on the truck

Procharged P1SC kit with a 2 core intercooler (has extended warranty and I have several spare bottles of oil that go with the truck).
1 3/4 longtube header with an offroad Y pipe and high flow ressinators.
4 Newer goodyear mud tires and 1 fullsize spare (I got stuck in 4 inches of snow while hunting so bought these tires so it didn't happen again)
Autometer Boost and Oil pressure gauges on A-pillar
Cervini's cowl hood paint matched to the truck.

My truck is in good shape for a northern truck that was a daily driver, It has some rust starting on the doors, cab corners and inside of the tail gate. I had the rockers both replaced about 2 years ago, I do have new cab corners for it but they go with the truck since Im selling it so cheap Im not putting any $$ into it. Rubber bed mat and paint matched hard tanu cover. Tow package and trailer brake. Pioneer stero with speakers. Block and oil pan heaters. Power windows, mirrors and door locks. A/C works and is cold.

New front shocks and stabilizer links. I replaced all four brake calipers and roters about 3 1/2 years ago. I have new rear shocks also that go with the truck.

It was a truck I used for hauling and hunting so there are dents and dings but no major damage and no accidents since Ive owned it. I have a car fax account and will get a report if wanted.

There are over $7500 in aftermarket parts and tires on the truck alone. I just bought a newer crew cab powerstroke so this has to go. If you would like pics e-mailed to you contact me at budpam1@yahoo.com

$7500 firm, gets it out of my driveway.

Quick Reply: Supercharged 2001 supercrew cab 4x4