Custom 01 F-150 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Custom 01 F-150 for sale

I hate to say it but I need to sell my truck since I joined the military and my wife and I need something that its killing in gas right now. I am selling my 01 F150 XL extended cab here's is all that it comes with. Swapped in 01 lightning motor complete wire harness 4r100 trans obx long tube headers in 2 1/2 inch exhaust, k&n intake, sct tuner, egr delete, custom drive shaft, boost, fuel pressure, and water temp gauge. Dual e fan, LFP after cooler, HID head lights clear corners, tinted all around, front bumper billet grill, lowered 2 in the front and 4 in the rear using a shackle and hanger kit with toxic shocks. Two 15.s Memphis m3's infinity speakers and tweeters clarion touch head unit going into a Memphis 5 channel amp with a power cell to hold power. Just changed the upper and. Lower ball joints using moog new spark plugs about 5,000 miles ago. Oil changed every 3,000 miles. Never taken it to the track just a street truck needs a good home. For more info for pics look in my profile message me on here or my cell 443.718.1327 the truck is located in MD I'm in stationed in Boston will be home in 2 weeks. I'm asking for best offers comes with a lot great truck a lot of time and money invested in it.

Quick Reply: Custom 01 F-150 for sale