Lifted 2000 Ford F350 Powerstroke Diesel 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 03:21 PM
Platinum Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Lifted 2000 Ford F350 Powerstroke Diesel 4x4

For a limited time only I have a 2000 Ford F350 lifted approx 8 inches w/ 20" wheels and 37" tires, All power locks and windows, Tires approx 80%, Thousands in Reciepts, ONLY 156k miles, Drives like a stock truck, No wobble, No Shake, No bs this is one of the nicest around guaranteed, Get in it and drive it anywhere, This is one big truck, NO ISSUES, It has been babied 100% no questions asked, Never been in mud and only driven a few thousand miles a year if that, This is one to have if you are looking for the best out there and not looking to pay 20K for the same truck, THOUSANDS INVESTED but its time to move on to bigger and brighter things so she must go. NO DENTS, NO SCRATCHES, Only small minor rock chips from tires but I do mean minor, NEVER been abused, It does have a chip so test drives will be limited to those over the age of 18 without a parent or guardian, Its not turned up to smoke or look cool I only use it for fuel mileage. Too much to list here but if you want a complete truck that is ready to hit the road and turn heads at car shows or on the street then give me a call and lets make a deal. 573-five five two-5970 Clean and Clear Title. Text or phone call preferred before 8pm

http://www.racingjunk.com/F-350/2807...html?aid=32800

these are our users ads. for more info contact the seller by following the link above

Quick Reply: Lifted 2000 Ford F350 Powerstroke Diesel 4x4