'03 F150 Supercrew

2003 F150 XLT 2wd
Black
5.4L V8
85,xxx miles
Cloth Interior
Tow Hitch
Bucket seats (2) in front and bench seat (3) in back
Lowered 2" in front and 4" in rear with quality parts. Not a cheap drop. Lowered in the front with Belltech Pro drop coil springs. Rear is lowered with leaf springs from a 2003 Ford Lightning along with JLP drop shackles. Truck still has stock shocks to prove that this drop is quality. Rides and handles much better than stock.
20" Bazo B4 chrome wheels wrapped in 275/45/20 Nexen Rodian H/P tires.
3" exhaust from the cats back with a dynomax bullet and a 3.5" tip exiting behind the rear tire. Sounds beast! Truck still has stock cats and passes smog with 0 issues.
K&N intake
Street Scene black wire mesh grille.
Stubby antenna.
04-08 badges.I put new Ford OEM brakes and brake pads on at 50,000 miles. I changed oil every 3k religiously. Changed the differential fluid at 50k as well.
Ford lightning clear headlights and corner lights. Headlights have HIDs in them which consist of 55w 8k Bixenon bulbs. These are not your cheap ebay kit. The brand is Retro Solutions. These are very bright lights but are aimed down so they don't blind oncoming traffic. 55w is the brightest bulbs out there with 8k being white with a hint of blue. They definitely light up the night! Corners are LED.
Also has a tonneau cover painted to match the truck. Has 2 locks. Top is carpeted. inide the bed has the plastic bed liner, but I added a carpet bed liner that just slides in.
Inside has a panasonic deck with an iPod cord. Upgraded speakers as well. Sounds really well for a simple setup.
Truck gets anywhere from 15-20 MPGs depending on how you drive. I took a trip to Vegas and got 19 MPGs.
Payed registration on 1/31/12 so its good until 1/31/13.

Im asking $10,000. Im moving to New York city in 1 week so I have 0 use for the truck. I took amazing care of this truck, and spent 3 years and countless on here and Lightningrodder.com getting the best info for mods and care for it. Truck has some scratches that are unavoidable with a black truck thats 9 years old. This truck was my baby. Upset to let it go. Next owner will have a sweet truck with some very tasteful mods.

PM me here or call or text
805 366 9411

Last edited by migdaddy; 04-13-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
$9,500! Need to sell by Friday!!!! Tell your friends, family, brother, sisters, wives, mistresses, gay lovers, whoever!

Old 04-18-2012, 03:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to see you sell it man. Great truck to whoever gets it!!! GLWS

Old 04-19-2012, 10:43 PM
Just sold it. Guy bought it for his son as his 16 yo sons first truck. Got $9,250 for it. I payed $9,000 for it with 45,000 miles 3 years ago. It has 83,500 now. Sad to see it go.

Old 04-20-2012, 08:48 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry for your loss Mig, I think it doesn't matter how much dough you got out of it or out in it, sometimes we care for things and then see them go....on a side note why new york?

Old 04-20-2012, 08:56 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Beautiful truck (despite the grill ).

Sorry to see it go as well. I hope the new owner takes as much care with it as you did.

Best of luck in your relocation, man. And stick around - who else do I have to pick on?

Best regards;

MGD

Old 04-20-2012, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by fine_style150
Sorry for your loss Mig, I think it doesn't matter how much dough you got out of it or out in it, sometimes we care for things and then see them go....on a side note why new york?
I totally agree. I know I got a good price, but I was and still am sad to see it go. I didnt even watch the kid drive it down the street to leave. I just heard that beautiful 5.4L bullet exhaust start up for the last time. And Im moving to NYC because my Aunt lives in a prime spot in Manhattan, and I can live in the other bedroom rent free, be able to save up money, and possibly re enlist in the Navy after 6 months. Also, I just need to experience something new in my life. Ive been in the same small town here in So Cal for 22 years, and I need to experience life out on my own.

Originally Posted by MGDfan
Beautiful truck (despite the grill ).

Sorry to see it go as well. I hope the new owner takes as much care with it as you did.

Best of luck in your relocation, man. And stick around - who else do I have to pick on?

Best regards;

MGD
I hope so too. The kid is 16 and gonna be his first vehicle. I doubt he knows what half the **** I put into it is. And first vehicles for 16 year olds almost ALWAYS get beat to ****. I know my first truck did. Oh well. And no doubt will I be back. Itll be in something even nicer too And thanks for the kind words.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:52 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That's what makes this sale so sad to me. I don't want to think what the heck he's going to do with it. Change is good but I don't always agree with "change"

Good luck man hope everything works out for you, Best.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: '03 F150 Supercrew