1998 f150, 4.6, 2wd, 3 door, auto, topper, 1 owner, 115k miles, 4,000.00 o.b.o.

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 08:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1998 f150, 4.6, 2wd, 3 door, auto, topper, 1 owner, 115k miles, 4,000.00 o.b.o.

MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE ON THIS THING...I MIGHT JUST TAKE IT...LOCATED IN LAKELAND FLORIDA...863-606-4165 OR loganstanforth@hotmail.com

The truck is a 1998 2wd, 3 door, 4.6, automatic, limited slip, F150 with 60/40 front seats, ice cold air, tilt, cruise, power windows, power locks, keyless entry, clean carpet floors (still has the stock floor mats and they are cleaner than the carpet in my house), stock 16 inch aluminum wheels with brand new Firestone Destination LE's, new spark plug wires, new wiper blades, and it only has 115,XXX miles. It comes with the color matched fiberglass topper in the pictures, running boards, and mud flaps.

This is a true old man truck, it has lived its whole life in Florida, I don't think it has ever seen snow or road salt and the truck has zero rust. My neighbor's step-father has got very ill in the last few months and barely drives it anymore and he told his step-son (my neighbor) to sell it for him and in turn he asked me to put the word out to my friends and on the internet. He asked me to do a tune up on it as it was starting to run a little rough from the spark plug wires being old and a bad EGR valve. Both are fixed and the truck runs perfect. I am actually trying to sell this truck to my mom right now to tow her camper with...

It has 1 mechanical and 2 cosmetic "problems" that I could find...

1. It has the ABS light on, which I am in the process of trying to properly fix, hopefully it will be fixed within the next two days.

2. It has a small ding in the tail gate from what I assume is a trailer hitch.

3. There is place on the dash right above the center stack where the sun has got to the paint and it has peeled showing the black underneath.

These are some pictures I took this evening, if you want better ones in the day light just ask...

Last edited by LOGANSTANFORTH; 03-28-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Quick Reply: 1998 f150, 4.6, 2wd, 3 door, auto, topper, 1 owner, 115k miles, 4,000.00 o.b.o.