97 f150xlt Scab 4x4 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 01:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
97 f150xlt Scab 4x4 for sale

im lookin to sell my 97 f150 extra cab 4x4 .. my truck has a brand new (not rebuilt) trans with around 10k miles (1998 4r70w) new bfg's with under 4k, cranked t bars, eagle alloys, flowmaster, 20k ago timing chain tensioner and gears, k&n intake, hypertech tuner, new 02 sensor, flowmaster exhaust, front shocks, dvd, cd, sub, amp, power windows, locks, mirrors, cold ac, cruise control, tow package, power steering and tranny cooler, new heater core, rebuilt rear end with a traction lock limited slip with an 8 clutch pack (works awesome) new inner outer bearings and seals with 4.10 ford racing gears, bucket seats with arm rests, it runs great and drives just as good, the lower trim of the truck is rhino lined and looks good. it does need a few minor things like it has a small oil leak on the front of the engine somewhere, i just havent had time to look at it and the front end needs to be regeared for 4x4 to work. the back lower seat is missing due to the sub, and it needs a good bath.. the truck looks and runs good i get around 16mpg with it could possibly get better but can definitely get worse. this is not a show CAR this is a nice TRUCK, it does have some dings and scratches, but looks good, this is my daily driver, i drive it 80+ miles per day, currently has 212k+ needless to say 16mpg is not cutting it. im askin $4500.. pm me or e mail "kingbrian24 at yahoo.com"

this show the worst of the body but all you can see is right at the edge of the rhino lining .. there is a little more you can kinda tell by the reflections.

Last edited by kingbrian; 10-05-2010 at 01:38 AM.

Quick Reply: 97 f150xlt Scab 4x4 for sale