F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   Truck of the Month Archives (https://www.f150online.com/forums/truck-month-archives-126/)
-   -   Truck of the Month - July 2012 (https://www.f150online.com/forums/truck-month-archives/474054-truck-month-july-2012-a.html)

DSGGEN2 07-14-2012 08:30 AM

Some nice trucks... voted

Blue-02-2wd 07-16-2012 07:36 PM

DANG! dilloncawthon cleaning house dude!

dilloncawthon 07-16-2012 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Blue-02-2wd (Post 4869362)
DANG! dilloncawthon cleaning house dude!

I wishi could take credit but the trucks doing all the work :lol:

CentralCali559 07-16-2012 08:35 PM

Vote is in, I've always been a fan of Richard D's truck!!

Richard D 07-16-2012 09:03 PM

Thank for the vote.

I think the nbs trucks are kickin my ass, not to many people like the obs trucks compared to the nbs ones.

Blue-02-2wd 07-16-2012 09:08 PM

I think your obs is super sexy richard! The amount of work you have put into it is amazing and the details all show even through pic's which is amazing in it's self! spent countless hours stalking your profie and posts! hope mine can be as clean as yours one day. You should be very proud. Such a beautiful peice of art. Yours is in my top 3 trucks ive ever seen on this site! Go hulk!

Richard D 07-16-2012 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Blue-02-2wd (Post 4869412)
I think your obs is super sexy richard! The amount of work you have put into it is amazing and the details all show even through pic's which is amazing in it's self! spent countless hours stalking your profie and posts! hope mine can be as clean as yours one day. You should be very proud. Such a beautiful peice of art. Yours is in my top 3 trucks ive ever seen on this site! Go hulk!

Thanks Blue, I really do appreciate that I have many awards and trohies sitting in my home for this truck (not that that matters) so I know all my hard work paid off in more ways then I ever could have imagined. I had a vision in my head of what I wanted it to look and be like and I pretty much nailed it. Spent a butt load of money along with blood and sweat on it and I absolutely love driving it. I have a few buddies who built their trucks bigger and louder so to speak but they always compliment me on staying reasonable with my build nothing over the top. It always nice to get praise from others who put their heart and souls into their trucks as well and it's nice to hear things like this. I appreciate it. :beers:

Remingtonry 07-16-2012 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by dilloncawthon (Post 4869365)
I wishi could take credit but the trucks doing all the work :lol:

But who did the work to the truck? ...or at least had the vision to have the work done? Much credit to you sir!

Originally Posted by Richard D (Post 4869409)
Thank for the vote.

I think the nbs trucks are kickin my ass, not to many people like the obs trucks compared to the nbs ones.

I do prefer the new body style, but there are exceptions and the Hulk is the first exception!

I usually don't have too much trouble picking my TOTM nominee, but this month is different. Seems like it should be easier being that I only have to pick from four. Two of the trucks are among my top 5 favorites and a third makes the top 10. The fourth, I have not seen before the competition, but really like as well. Whoever the winner should be at the end of this, I can proudly say I was up against these 4 trucks! :bows:

aussiekeeper 07-17-2012 12:25 AM

I like Yellow...............

4x4lariat04 07-18-2012 11:29 AM

there are some great lookin trucks. that makes it hard to choose from....voted

jasonh007 07-20-2012 12:17 AM

Voted! Good luck guys!

1997 lariat 4.6 07-20-2012 01:32 AM

Obs FTW! :rocker:

ace1602 07-21-2012 12:16 PM

Great selection of trucks wow hard decision good luck to everyone

ace1602 07-21-2012 12:36 PM

Made my vote for Richard D love your truck that is a great looking truck and the rest of them are great looking trucks too hard decision and just want to thank everyone on here for helping me with my questions this was the first truck I ever did mods to and can't wait to get home and put the last few things on next week then its done well for now lol thanks again and good luck everyone

edwards1687 07-22-2012 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by DewserB (Post 4867036)
Well, I'm struggling on this one. :goodbad:

Dillon's truck is just plain sinister lookin', and I really dig that look.

Richard's truck. Are you kiddin' me?? That HAS to be THE CLEANEST '97 on the road!! :eek: And I love the OBS...still miss mine.

Lethal has definitely done some great work on his truck, and it has paid off for sure.

Edwards has that BEEYOOTEEFUL yeller color that I've always loved ( :drool: ), and he's done a fantastic job with his truck, too! And he's a damn good feller to boot!

I've loved the look of Remingtonry's truck since he came aboard, and I've watched it progress to what it is today. I still say he's the only feller around that can pull off the chrome Rockstars look! And he's a damn good feller to boot!

I haven't had much interaction with the other fellers, but they all seem like damn good fellers too!

This one's tough.

For now, I just can't decide. So, I'll happily just sit here and :lurk:

Good luck, fellers! :beers:

Thanks Dewser! I greatly appreciate all the kind words :beers:

Originally Posted by Remingtonry (Post 4867251)
Awwww shucks Dewser! Thanks for the kind words my friend!

I look at the other 4 and don't know what to do with my vote either.

I've admired Dillions truck since day 1.

The Hulk is a work of art and so tastefully done for all it has going on.

Edwards truck has turned me around on yellow.

And lethals truck just sits like a big beefy beast ready to flatten something.

I feel like a minor leaguer out to lunch with Cobb,Aaron,Ruth, and Mays! :rocker:

Originally Posted by aussiekeeper (Post 4869535)
I like Yellow...............

As do I...thank you!