SNYC not responding

Old 08-31-2018, 02:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SNYC not responding

I recently purchased a 2009 Ford F-150 XLT and successfully paired my phone and used sync. Then it just stopped working. I connected my phone via usb cable but when I press the media, phone or AUX button it will display SYNC for a second and then go to the radio. I saw most sawing a fuse reset might work? Or something about. TSB update, not sure what that is. Anyone solve this issue before? Thanks!

Old 08-31-2018, 04:04 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Welcome to SYNC.... POS if you ask me and does not work on my 13 F150 for the phone.. It pairs just fine, it does all the stuff it's supposed to do, EXCEPT be able to talk to the dang thing... It only listens to you when you take it in to the dealer.. I can go for weeks with it not being able to "hear" me.. The phone rings, I answer and say "hello", but they can't hear me.. I can hear them just fine.

To be able to have it listen me say things like "call home" or "usb" or whatever, it will not work.. Only when I take it in to the dealer! ha, ha! Then they say, it seems to be working fine... Ugh..

So, I only use it for my old iPod that's hooked to the USB and it does all I need it to do..

I just use my phone as a separate unit on it's own in a holder and that works for me..

Did I mention that SYNC SUCKS? ha, ha!

But, the F150 is an awesome truck other than SYNC..

Good luck!

Mitch

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SNYC not responding