Raptor Suspension on 06 Compatible?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2018, 01:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Raptor Suspension on 06 Compatible?

If I wanted to purchase some "take off" Raptor front end suspension components, which years and which parts are compatible for a 2006 4wd?

I would like to retain my 4wd so I believe I will need longer axles...but I don't know if the 09 and up parts will work.

If there is another complete "kit" that is more cost effective I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance

Old 05-29-2018, 05:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Anyone? Or anyone know of a comparable kit?

Is doing a Raptor take-off the most economical way to get a long travel suspension?

Old 04-10-2019, 01:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In case someone else stumbles across this with the same thoughts, the answer is yes, and no.

Struts, upper control arms, tie rods will all bolt in. lower control arms need a tiny modification, but otherwise bolt in as well. I also had to cut down the inner tie rod and thread it a bit further.

The raptor CV shafts and 04-08 differentials are incompatible. You need a 2011-2014 (i think) front differential from an f150 or expedition to bolt to the raptor CVs. The mounting holes for newer axles is different than the older axles, so good luck. The input flange on the newer axle is different than the 04-08, and will need to be swapped. (Use a new crush sleeve)

knuckles, hubs, etc, all seem to be pretty much interchangeable.

Quick Reply: Raptor Suspension on 06 Compatible?