RC Suspension Lift

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2015, 09:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RC Suspension Lift

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and will be adding a 6" lift to my '03 SCEW 4x4. I've gone through the stickies and want everyone's opinion on the RC suspension lift. I'm looking to run 35's but possibly up to 37's. It seems like many think of it as a good kit but I also see its half the price of Fabtech, pro comp, BDS and skyjacker. I've always believed in "you get what you pay for". SO is this kit really any good? I'm seeing them sell for 995 with shocks. However I only see this kit offered as a 5" so I'm curious if 35's on a 16x10 rim will fit... Anyone else have this set up? Will this kit work with a 3" body lift if I eventually went up to 37's?

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated!

Old 07-12-2015, 11:20 PM
I have the RC kit on my 02 screw that I just bought last week I love it!!! I am currently running 35x12.50x18 now but I want to switch those out for some 17x9 with the same 35s. 18"" 35s are way to pricey for me. I like the kit on my truck and it was already on it when I bought it so that was a plus I haven't had it off road as of yet but so far on the street it does fine I really do not hard core off road so for what I do it should be fine.

Old 07-12-2015, 11:59 PM
Thanks for your input. From what I read, they can be a little rough riding but glad to hear you enjoy it. I also read that you can switch out the blocks in the rear with leaf springs... May consider that down the road.

Did you regear your truck? I think when I go up to 35's im going to swap the gears. Maybe 4.56 as I don't do much highway driving. I have 33's now with the torsion bars cranked up and it's a real dog off the line or up hills...

Quick Reply: RC Suspension Lift