Deaver / Shackle / Bedcage / Bypass

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2014, 09:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deaver / Shackle / Bedcage / Bypass

Welp, back with a slew of upgrades for the rear of my truck. It's currently in the shop being worked on. But here's the beginning of updates till I get the final product. Stoked. A nice little christmas present to myself.

Here's the truck sitting it's pretty previous glory. It's currently sitting on the Camburg 7.0 Midtravel kit with 2.5 8" Swayaway remote resi coilovers on the front at a 3" lift - this front kit gives me 12" of travel. Rear is sitting on 3" blocks with stock springs, pro-comp shock absorbers. (****ty rear, blocks..)

This is the truck the week before going into fab. I took off all the fenders and bedsides myself, as well as the bumpers. These are fiberwerx fiberglass fenders / valance, and 5.5' besides with gas cap hole. Removing bedsides is a bitch, I don't recommend it.

I purchased Camburg Rear Leaf Shackles cause the custom Deaver Springs I ordered are a custom raptor pack to fit 04-08 F-150's, they alone give my rear a 3" lift. I am going for travel, not lift. Here are pictures of some of the parts.

I ordered Swayaway 2.5 16" bypasses for the rear, strapped I should be getting roughly 17" - 18" of travel in the rear. (front will be long travel to match, hopefully this next year)

My truck is currently in fab for a front bumper, rear bedcage, installation, and cycling of the rear end. Here is a previous 04-08 F-150 that was completed. I am getting the same work done on my truck except for some minor differences. The front bumper will be tucked closer to the valance, his sits roughly 4"-5" out from the valance. His is sitting on 37" tires with long travel in the front (4.5" wider front per side) and has wheel spacers on the rear. My rear will sit lower, and I am currently sitting on 35".. which I plan to upgrade to 37" once I get beadlocks.

Just thought I'd share some updates going on with my truck and will post back the results of when it is completed! It won't be powder coated yet as I am unsure with the lighting mounts I am going to do, many LED lights are going to be mounted on front, rear bedcage, and bumper. Fiberglass needs to go into paint as well. It won't be 100% completed but all the hard work will be done.

Old 12-05-2014, 10:36 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
That's going to be awesome! I love the long travel setups with the bed cage

Old 12-22-2014, 05:05 AM

Updates!
I know ya'll like truck lifts.. but sorry, that's not me.

Bedcage URL:
http://videos-e-18.ak.instagram.com/...04101216_n.mp4

Bumper URL: http://videos-f-17.ak.instagram.com/...00694642_n.mp4

Just got the deaver springs, shackles, bypasses, bed cage, and bumper installed. The bumper was powder coated.. waiting to get the fenders all painted and the rear cage coated as well. Then will be throwing 4.56 in the rear and putting 37's on. Then long travel (currently mid travel pulling 12" of travel)

Old 03-27-2017, 12:46 PM
updates?

Old 04-03-2017, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by pocketpoolboy
updates?
See here:
http://m.imgur.com/a/74FVh

Quick Reply: Deaver / Shackle / Bedcage / Bypass