F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   Suspension (https://www.f150online.com/forums/suspension-28/)
-   -   Rancho 4" Suspension (discontinued) (https://www.f150online.com/forums/suspension/467752-rancho-4-suspension-discontinued.html)

4x4wolf 04-14-2012 02:04 PM

Pro comp is a 4" lift

kitchenboy 04-14-2012 10:10 PM

So what happened. Did they do a good job on the lift at least.

KingRanch4Life 04-15-2012 04:17 AM

Originally Posted by kitchenboy (Post 4821319)
So what happened. Did they do a good job on the lift at least.

Don't know... I'm in Iraq... My wife must be on her period cause she's acting like a damn honey badger right now.... I know she don't know what all the parts look like so I asked her to take photos... And she sends me some bullshi!t photos...

So from what I can tell... They did not give me my leveling kit back.. Front or rear..... Now I gotta figure out how to get my level kit back without her help...
I have no photos of the truck to tell if it's right or not........ The saying is true... "If you want something done right you gotta do it yourself"

06yz250f 04-15-2012 04:37 AM

Post up a phone number.
Have members call non stop monday.
Parts should be available to your wife come monday evening :lol:

I bet one of the employees kept the parts to re-sell or use for himself and the owner doesn't know he took them

Originally Posted by 4x4wolf (Post 4821143)
Pro comp is a 4" lift

Pro comp is a 6"
http://www.procompusa.com/productlis...lter_qualifier

KingRanch4Life 04-15-2012 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by 06yz250f (Post 4821441)
Post up a phone number.
Have members call non stop monday.
Parts should be available to your wife come monday evening :lol:

I bet one of the employees kept the parts to re-sell or use for himself and the owner doesn't know he took them
[/url]

And that's what I think happened... How do you magically not only loose the Level kit but also the 3" rear blocks that go with it... They can have the crap but give me my $179 for it... So still gonna fight this battle till I get my stuff back...

kitchenboy 04-15-2012 10:48 AM

Like they say can't live with um can't kill um. You have a lot of guts having her taking care of all that. My wife wouldn't have a clue. She would tell me it looks great and when i saw it I'd pick out every problem. If i remember right the price they gave you for the install was pretty cheap. They are probably trying to recuperate some of there money back on your parts. Just tell them your going to deduct the cost of the level kit off there install cost.

KingRanch4Life 04-15-2012 12:40 PM

It's paid and back at the house... It's a small town and everyone knows everyone.... Waiting till Monday to call up there again.... I'm guessing this is something they do all the time... Even though I specifically told them I wanted all the parts back including the leveling kit....

KingRanch4Life 04-16-2012 12:35 PM

Looks like i'll be having to call the cops.. These idiots put a pair of springs and 1 red shock on the back of the truck and told my wife that it was the leveling kit... She took pics... Lots of them... Called this guy and he was like yeah I personally put it on back of the truck a round plastic leveling kit....

To end this whole stupidity.. Been 4 days of this ***** I told him that I was a heavy wheel mechanic for 5yrs in the army before I re-classed... I let him know that my level kit was purchased from auto spring and it was steel and so were the blocks also purchased from autospring.... The wife took pics of it a year ago and sent them to me... I would never put a polymer kit on my truck........ crickets.....crickets...... To finish this conversation I let him know that I not new to this and I want my level kit back and I will be callling the cops and filing a police report then getting a lawyer.... Is that something worth 179 bucks??

My fault for letting the wife drop the truck off... They saw a easy target coming a mile away... Unfortunately for them... I'm military... Pictures and anything in black and white will always save your ass... I have all of my receipts from everything purchased and I have photos of everything they put on the back of my truck... These a$$holes shouldn't be in business if they operate like this...

06F150CFCT 04-17-2012 05:16 AM

Atta' boy KingRanch...I dont blame you one bit. People are shameful. This dude better hope you dont come back anytime soon. Although I bet I wouldnt be the only one to say I hope you do come back real soon. Good luck man.

KingRanch4Life 04-17-2012 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by 06F150CFCT (Post 4822626)
Atta' boy KingRanch...I dont blame you one bit. People are shameful. This dude better hope you dont come back anytime soon. Although I bet I wouldnt be the only one to say I hope you do come back real soon. Good luck man.

Got tired of flucking around with him.... Apparently he's been doing this a lot to think that he'd be able to outsmart me... A benefit of being military or veteran we get to use a bank called USAA...They do not allow their members to be scammed or taken advantage of. Called them up and told them what happened... They deducted the $650 back out of their account... He can now keep the leveling it.. It was only $179 with the blocks... I'm sure he'll be blowing my wife's phone up now trying to figure out what happened.. Now she'll give him the run around like he did us..... He's smart but he ain't that smart.... Plus the police report will be done today...

06F150CFCT 04-17-2012 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by KingRanch4Life (Post 4822703)
Got tired of flucking around with him.... Apparently he's been doing this a lot to think that he'd be able to outsmart me... A benefit of being military or veteran we get to use a bank called USAA...They do not allow their members to be scammed or taken advantage of. Called them up and told them what happened... They deducted the $650 back out of their account... He can now keep the leveling it.. It was only $179 with the blocks... I'm sure he'll be blowing my wife's phone up now trying to figure out what happened.. Now she'll give him the run around like he did us..... He's smart but he ain't that smart.... Plus the police report will be done today...

Thats awesome. Good for you. Hope you find someone who works out for ya.

A DuB 04-17-2012 11:21 PM

Glad the bank took care of you! If I was in Georgia I'd go over to that shop and give them a piece of my mind! Taking advantage of a military man and his wife doesn't go over to well with me!

KingRanch4Life 04-18-2012 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by A DuB (Post 4823243)
Glad the bank took care of you! If I was in Georgia I'd go over to that shop and give them a piece of my mind! Taking advantage of a military man and his wife doesn't go over to well with me!

That happens alot... Maybe i'm to understanding or to far away to get all bent out of shape about it.. I thought people would just be happy to be receiving business with this economy and all but some people will knock your socks off then try to out smart you... I'm a cheap bastard... I nickel and dime everything... No way was I gonna let that pass.. Some people just don't respect military personnel or veterans... All they see is easy money...

kitchenboy 04-18-2012 09:27 AM

On a happier point how does the truck look with the lift. You said she sent you pics. When do you come back home.

KingRanch4Life 04-18-2012 02:05 PM

****UPDATE******
Filed a police report today.... The cops handled the situation right away... They met my wife up there and recovered the missing and/or stolen parts that couldn't be found... When cops are involved missing ***** just magically appears... She took a picture and sent them to me and they matched the photos that I had taken back in June 2011 when I received the kit from Auto Spring...

I have photos but not of the truck... She sent photos of the Rancho kit on the truck and also the Front Strut and Rear shocks... I'm still trying to get those photos... I'm pretty sure me and my truck is aggravating the hell outta her... Maybe in a day or two if i'm lucky i'll get the photos...