4x4 vacuum line diagram

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 04:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4x4 vacuum line diagram

In an effort to fix my passenger side wheel from clicking because the 4x4 vacuum is failing allowing it to try to intiate 4x4...I have traced all the vacum lines on the truck and they test out fine...I did however discover that where the lines on both sides of the hub housings on the wheel...there is a big line that creates the vacuum and a small line that comes up on bothside and has nothing hooked to them , just an open line.....I assume this is to pull air and release the vacuum when 4x4 is ingaged. I really don't understand how this could work but its unifrom on both sides. On the tcm behind the battery the top line is the primary vacuum line that runs to the big tube on the hub houseing lines. The bottom line on the tcm goes to a "T" that runs to theleft to a black box mounted in the battery box...and the right side of the "T" runs behind the intake along the firewall and comes up to a relay along the drivers side fuel rail. These all look good so I guess I will take it to ford tomorrow and let them replace the tcm and relay. Does anyone have a vacuum diagram or any input on something else to try.....when I putt the vacuum line back on should I do something diffrent other then hook it up....I am not sure if I am supposed to hook it up with 4x4 on or off ....Thanks

Old 08-13-2018, 02:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help

Hi, can you help me? How the problem is solved ?
I search diagrams but I do not find

Quick Reply: 4x4 vacuum line diagram