cheapest route?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 08:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cheapest route?

Im looking to lift my truck at minimum 3 inches more but im not sure how? I know i can do a body lift but What would be the cheapest way to get at least 3 inch lift, and what would a good price be.

Old 11-29-2007, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by HURRICANE_ZC
Im looking to lift my truck at minimum 3 inches more but im not sure how? I know i can do a body lift but What would be the cheapest way to get at least 3 inch lift, and what would a good price be.
dont starting throwing in cheap stuff on a not so cheap truck bro.. im not saying PA body lifts are cheap, im saying do use the word "cheap" when ur adding mods on a ford, cuz all in all thats what it will look like in the end.

Last edited by TonkaTruck33; 11-29-2007 at 08:54 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:21 PM
I believe lots of people have been getting a Performance Accessories body lift but they are pretty pricey in the labor department. They are a royal PITA from what I hear so they charge a lot for the new body style. That is your cheapest way, but it will leave a gap between the body and frame etc.

Good luck

Old 11-29-2007, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by CRF250rider1000
I believe lots of people have been getting a Performance Accessories body lift but they are pretty pricey in the labor department. They are a royal PITA from what I hear so they charge a lot for the new body style. That is your cheapest way, but it will leave a gap between the body and frame etc.

Good luck

gap guards

Old 11-30-2007, 11:16 AM
Nooq, I have been trying to track you down...
I wanted to know all about you exhaust, looks great!
Is there any way that you could possibly give me some specs on it?
Thanks

Old 11-30-2007, 12:55 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If you can do the installation yourself, a PA 3 inch body lift is your least expensive option. If you are gonna have to pay someone to do the installation, your best bet would be to shop around for the basic Pro Comp 6 inch lift and have it installed (and sell your leveling kit).

Old 11-30-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by Tuchy3
Nooq, I have been trying to track you down...
I wanted to know all about you exhaust, looks great!
Is there any way that you could possibly give me some specs on it?
Thanks
Track me down? My email and AIM is listed. Hit those up if you have any questions. Anyways. I took it to my guy where i get all my exhaust systems done. This one was a little more costly and complex than my others i have had done.

On this one i went with a true dual setup. I had them replace all the piping to new 2.5". I also had them put 2 flowmaster super 40's on it with exits out the rear quarterpanel of the truck bed, as you can see in my gallery. And they slapped some 5" tips on there as well. Sounds great. I believe it ran me about 500$. The tips were 80$ each!!! they are some nice polished aluminum tips though. good luck!

Quick Reply: cheapest route?