Calling all experts!!!!! Best brand to buy???

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 12:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Calling all experts!!!!! Best brand to buy???

Im am about to purchase a leveling kit for the front of my truck and I was wondering which is the best kit to buy. The two kits that i am considering are the AutoSpring 2.5" and the Top Gun Customz 2.5". From what I have read on both of their websites the Top Gun Customz sounds and looks better built, also they offer a lifetime warrenty on thier product. If anyone has any info on either of the kits it would be much appreciated. thanks Doug

Old 11-18-2005, 01:31 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Snugg, from what Ive read, many people have been going with the AutoSpring and really like it. There was another brand that people have been going with too, cant remember what it was though.

I bought a lift kit from TopGunCustomz, and guess what brand it was. Rough Country. Had I known it was RC, I wouldnt have bought it, but Im actually impressed with the way its holding up considering all the bad things Ive heard about it. I beat the crap outta mine too. But anyway, if your getting it from TGC, its probably a RC kit unless its says otherwise, and they arent exactley what you would call the best.

I would opt for the AutoSpring kit just from what Ive read here.
Just remembered, the other kit I was thinking of was Daystar. Might want to check them out too.

Old 11-18-2005, 03:30 PM
Trailmaster i beleive also has a decent leveling kit.

Old 11-22-2005, 09:12 PM
I have a 2'' AUTOSPRING leveling kit and have had no trouble out of it. I love the way it looks and handles , it rides great and easy to install

Old 11-28-2005, 03:13 PM
The daystar lift is no different than the 2.5 rough contry or the 2.5 skyjacker, among other brands. I'm willing to bet one company is making them for all of them. The 2" RC is aluminun I believe, which is differnet. All those kits you need to pull the coilovers out and use a spring compressor to put them in. The autospring is a different concept that goes on top of the coilover, which does not need a coilover. Preference or ease of installation is most peoples deciding factor.

Quick Reply: Calling all experts!!!!! Best brand to buy???