SuperCrew

Location of Lock Relay Block for 2001 SuperCrew

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 04:25 PM
Wix
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Location of Lock Relay Block for 2001 SuperCrew

Have been chasing a ghost trying to locate the Lock Relay Block for this F-150.. Truck has a RAP module and Ford's F-150 Wiring Diagrams indicate there is a Lock Relay Block to go along with it. Their Diagrams even indicate the block is identified on page 151-15 location A2. Well, no there is no reference of that block at that location or anywhere else on that page.... Another search thru the Diagrams indicated that the Lock Relay Block was under the Oval on the right side dash.... Well, ain't there... I do hear a clicking under the dash near the steering wheel when I push the drivers lock switch....

Problem, power door locks(all) won't lock from door switch or FOB, but will unlock from door switch and FOB. Have found a grounding problem and rectifying that now, but I suspect the all lock relay to be a problem. Would appreciate anyones experience in resolving this problem......

Thx

Old 02-18-2018, 07:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This may help?

Originally Posted by Wix
Have been chasing a ghost trying to locate the Lock Relay Block for this F-150.. Truck has a RAP module and Ford's F-150 Wiring Diagrams indicate there is a Lock Relay Block to go along with it. Their Diagrams even indicate the block is identified on page 151-15 location A2. Well, no there is no reference of that block at that location or anywhere else on that page.... Another search thru the Diagrams indicated that the Lock Relay Block was under the Oval on the right side dash.... Well, ain't there... I do hear a clicking under the dash near the steering wheel when I push the drivers lock switch....

Problem, power door locks(all) won't lock from door switch or FOB, but will unlock from door switch and FOB. Have found a grounding problem and rectifying that now, but I suspect the all lock relay to be a problem. Would appreciate anyones experience in resolving this problem......

Thx
when looking under the oval. Did you remove the relays on top and the piece of metal that they rested on. The door lock relays will be under that. But with that said. If your truck doesn’t have a RAP. then it will not have relays. Just need to change the switches.

Quick Reply: Location of Lock Relay Block for 2001 SuperCrew