SuperCrew

Floor console for 2002 F-150 Lariat

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 09:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Floor console for 2002 F-150 Lariat

I was wondering if anyone knew of a floor console for 2002 150 Lariat. I checked a few websites and could not find anything. Just looking for one to fit in front of the existing seat console on the floor for more space, thanks!!!

Old 07-20-2005, 10:49 AM
I believe that one of the big stereo manufacturers makes a console like you're talking about with a subwoofer inside. If I remember correctly, I think RockPick had one in his old King Ranch. You may want to check out his gallery to see if that's what you're looking for. Other than that, I believe your only other option would be to install an Expedition center console. From reading some of the posts on here, it seems like it can turn into quite a procedure, but it may be worth it if that's what you want.

-Craig

Old 07-20-2005, 11:44 PM
I remember reading Rockpicks project way back when. He did add a subwoofer to an Expedition center console. I beleave he had a step by step photo shoot. Very nice job if I remember correctly.

Old 07-31-2005, 10:28 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
They don't make the unit anymore unfortunately...

It was made by CLARION and was called the CAMOFLAUGE Subwoofer. It featured a 8" self-powered sub that wasn't too bad for the money.

If you were looking to rattle bolts out of the vehicle, it wasn't the item for you but, if you were just looking to add a nice subtle thump to your music, it was a VERY nice plug and play addition.

RP

Old 08-08-2005, 09:23 AM
If you are still looking for one, I am going to be taking mine out of my truck and sellling it. I just got an expedition console that I'm going to do some custom work on, so I won't be able to fit this anymore. If you're interested, drop me a line and I can send you some pictures. There are also some pictures in my gallery.

Old 11-13-2005, 09:05 AM
Originally Posted by dufunnel
If you are still looking for one, I am going to be taking mine out of my truck and sellling it. I just got an expedition console that I'm going to do some custom work on, so I won't be able to fit this anymore. If you're interested, drop me a line and I can send you some pictures. There are also some pictures in my gallery.
Do you have any pictures of it?

I might be interested in it.

Let me know,

Steve

Old 11-13-2005, 09:31 AM
Sorry, I sold it on ebay awhile ago after I didn't get any interested people on the boards here.

Quick Reply: Floor console for 2002 F-150 Lariat