SuperCrew

can you fit a 4wheeler in the bed of a S'crew?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2003, 02:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
can you fit a 4wheeler in the bed of a S'crew?

To all those who have a 4wheeler, I was just curious if the 4wheeler would fit. I imagine it would have to be with the tailgate down and the extender flipped out.

considering a new honda in a few months and just curious. Thanks!

Old 09-11-2003, 04:49 PM
APT
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It depends on the 4-wheeler. I'd say they would all fit with a bed extender. Without, you only have 68". I have two quads, one fits the other doesn't with the bed up.

Old 09-11-2003, 05:16 PM
would you relly dephile a fine american auto by putting a ricer bike in it? anyway with the extender it should fit. my polaris sportsman barely fits in my extended cab. just kidding about your choice of atv. this is still america, and if you want a ricer thats your choice.lol

Old 09-11-2003, 05:42 PM
Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts
If you use the extender, do you have to remove the extender to get the 4-wheeler in, then re-install the extender?

Old 09-11-2003, 05:53 PM
I think polaris uses a motor made in japan? but heard they are switching to Liberty Motors (US made) not for sure but it's what I heard....

I just like the rubicon....650cc rincon is great but the rack on the front is too small...I carry a lot of junk around with me

Thanks for the feedback..

Old 09-11-2003, 10:47 PM
I put a Honda Rincon in the back of mine. I do not use the bed extender.

Old 09-12-2003, 12:07 AM
Arctic Cat 500 4x4

I put my Arctic Cat quad in mine and it fits fine. The back tires sit right on the gap between the tailgate and bed. I don't have a bed extender though. I think the bike would be too wide.

Old 09-12-2003, 01:13 AM
Ricer bike?
Like you have any american choices in quads?

Cannondale, but they are already getting out of the business.

My z400 fits in the back, but I would be surprised to find any quad that will still allow the bed extender to be used. My rear tires rub on both pivot point for the extender.

Still, it works out well. Wish the bed was 3" longer to close the tailgate.

Oh well, I still love my S Crew

Old 09-12-2003, 07:14 AM
APT
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have a Honda 300EX and 400EX. According to the Honda web site, the 300 is 67.7" long and the 400 is 72.2" long Like I said, I can close the tailgate with the smaller. They will all fit if you leave the tailgate down, but then you'll have to tie it down and/or use a bed extender. Yes, you would have to remove the bed extender to drive it in, then reinstall it.

I ended up buying a cheap utility trailer that holds both of my quads. It is a whole lot more convinient for loading/unloading than getting ramps out, unhooking the trailer to get the second quad out. How far away from Elkhart or St Lious are you? There are cheap trailers in those aras becuase that is where the manufacturers are. I paid $769 for my 6.5'wx12' long trailer with a ramp gate to drive them right on. You can find one lage enough for one quad for $500.

Old 09-12-2003, 02:51 PM
My Raptor fits with the gate down, no bed extender. Mine is too wide, and will not allow the bed extender to fit. I only put it in the bed when I'm towing other quads as well. I usually use my trailer. The cool thing about the Screw is I can take my buddies two quads, as well as mine, and three of us can ride in style with all the gear we need.

Quick Reply: can you fit a 4wheeler in the bed of a S'crew?