F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   Street Scene (https://www.f150online.com/forums/street-scene-81/)
-   -   New mods (https://www.f150online.com/forums/street-scene/485379-new-mods.html)

01 gt f150 11-04-2013 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by tarajerame (Post 5033045)
hopefully they aren't baking it with those tires on

100 for 3 hours with full ventilation. I'm gettin gitty cause it's so damn close

onebadfiveoh 11-04-2013 10:42 PM

Hell man, I'm excited FOR ya bro!

KMAC0694 11-04-2013 11:36 PM

I hate how this thread keeps slipping away from me somehow! Looks awesome, man! I can't wait to see the final product! It already looks 10 times better with everything PTM and I love the idea of the ghost decals. It looks stupid clean already :thumbsup:

01 gt f150 11-05-2013 12:50 AM

Thanks bro. My fingers are crossed I get it back this weekend but not holding my breath. I just secured a rear center console in gray and working on buckets now. I will be busy for a while getting caught up on all the projects I've been getting stuff for...lol

KMAC0694 11-05-2013 01:51 AM

What interior do you have in it now, stock? I wish I had the problem of too many projects! I've resorted to modifying existing mods and doing tiny things cause I feel like I shouldn't be spending money while I'm at school again . . .

01 gt f150 11-05-2013 08:13 PM

I did a front seat and center console conversion and customized door panels. We make money to spend it. Every dogs day is marked... could be today, tomorrow or in 20 years why wait to have some fun when in a day or two it could be a wash....lol
So I went to the shop today and he applied 3 coats of clear over the phantoms. The sun was going down but you can see the effect.
It is only white padded right now. they still have to do final.
https://www.f150online.com/forums/me...a-imag0371.jpg

KMAC0694 11-05-2013 09:10 PM

Is the final plan for the rear similar to a Harley's then? I've seen the badass door panels! I've always been a tight wad. I'd have 95% of every dollar I've ever earned if it wasn't for my truck . . . But it's more of an irresponsibility/guilt thing when my parents are paying a ton of money for me to be at school while I'm spending my money fooling around with my truck lol.

Great call on the ghosting! That looks really good, it's SO close to being done!

onebadfiveoh 11-05-2013 10:28 PM

I love the idea and look of the phantom decals man! It's something I've never seen before as a decal, only in flames and whatnot. Definitely very unique. In my opinion it's always been cool and fun to be different and THIS is a perfect example of that. I'm sure the finished product is going to blow me away. It's been a blast keeping up with your thread/build and the culmination is almost upon us! LOL! Way to go bro!

01 gt f150 11-06-2013 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by KMAC0694 (Post 5033292)
Is the final plan for the rear similar to a Harley's then? I've seen the badass door panels! I've always been a tight wad. I'd have 95% of every dollar I've ever earned if it wasn't for my truck . . . But it's more of an irresponsibility/guilt thing when my parents are paying a ton of money for me to be at school while I'm spending my money fooling around with my truck lol.

Great call on the ghosting! That looks really good, it's SO close to being done!

I looking for the same High backs I have now in the front. That will make the rear as comfortable as the front. It's been a 10 year Idea but couldn't do it with 4 kids. All of them are grown and on their own. So basically I can do what I want now with out that restriction on seating.

01 gt f150 11-06-2013 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by onebadfiveoh (Post 5033325)
I love the idea and look of the phantom decals man! It's something I've never seen before as a decal, only in flames and whatnot. Definitely very unique. In my opinion it's always been cool and fun to be different and THIS is a perfect example of that. I'm sure the finished product is going to blow me away. It's been a blast keeping up with your thread/build and the culmination is almost upon us! LOL! Way to go bro!

The stripes are painted on. no decals. I have modified every vehicle I ever owned. I can't do just a little either...lol I'm all in but budget restrictions apply. I'm just in a better position now and I'm with a different Lady that supports my hobby/ obsession of being the most tricked out ride around. My ex just bitched alot amungst other stuff which bought her a one way ticket to get the F$#@ Out...ROTFLMAO:roflol:

KMAC0694 11-06-2013 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by 01 gt f150 (Post 5033373)
The stripes are painted on. no decals. I have modified every vehicle I ever owned. I can't do just a little either...lol I'm all in but budget restrictions apply. I'm just in a better position now and I'm with a different Lady that supports my hobby/ obsession of being the most tricked out ride around. My ex just bitched alot amungst other stuff which bought her a one way ticket to get the F$#@ Out...ROTFLMAO:roflol:

First off: :rofl: My girlfriends are either told that my truck is numero uno, or they find out real fast when my truck gets much more money spent on it versus them!

Second, I think he just meant that he hasn't seem something decal-like ghosted, just ghost flames, etc.

onebadfiveoh 11-06-2013 07:49 AM

Thanks KMAC, that IS exactly what I meant... Sometimes that whiskey makes things come out a little sideways... LOL! If you ever see me start using big words like culmination... Thaaaaat's when ya know... LMAO!:beers::whistle:

KMAC0694 11-06-2013 09:51 AM

I try to stay off of here when the whiskey's flowing, but I always gotta go back the next morning and see what I said when I do :lol:

I use big words when trying to sound smarticle

onebadfiveoh 11-06-2013 10:43 AM

Guilty of that as well.... LOL

01 gt f150 11-06-2013 08:13 PM

For me it's the capt. and cokes. I stop all computer activity if I above a 3 sheets into the wind...lol